Any channels at all would be nice !

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
I bought my sat system a few years ago know just basically to watch the footy on a saturday afternoon, which consisted of a 1m motorised setup with a tm 1500ci+ decoder and using a art sports card but since then about a year ago i purchased a tm 9100 super which looks good but never actaully got working due to some connection problems (basically could never get any of my pc's or latops to ftp to the decoder ). I was just wondering what i can do to actually get some use out of it at the moment i have got an image on there called ds 3.4 which i had to put on using a serial cable because wouldn't update any other way so theres my problem. I just can't get any channels and don't even know if there any packages open at the moment ? but i am willing to learn and hopefully get some use out of it or if not its going the dreaded ebay lol

Any help much appreciated

hey m8 if you go to the linux section there is sticky in there for the 9100 dont know if it is any use to you but have a read

the tm9100 section is a bit outdated. There are better images out ...DS3.6, UKUR13, EDG etc etc.

Personally i would remove DS3.4 as it was a bit troublesome and put on the latest DS or UKUR. from there if you have a lan connection, plug it into the TM9100 and you can do lots of stuff like installing the cams plugins etc etc via the internet

Back