any advice

amirkhan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all, i was just needing some advice on which site i should use to download movies fast other than limewire or torrentspy. If i am on the wrong thread then i apologize for posting. Thanks for reading. ps i wouldnt mind paying a one off fee, just need advice on tried and tested sites.: colors1

better using public torrents of find a good newsgroup to subscribe to..

Please note no links to sites allowed to be posted use pm if needed.

I recommend Newsgroups.

Its not a one off fee but there only around £10 a month for unlimited downloads and they max out my 4mb connection.

Theres a pm on the way m8

actually i was looking for a site is cheap also. I was budgeting myself for a one off fee of £20 or less.

Amirkhan.....can u help me by advising why can't i am able to download the stuff from this site?........

you need to wait for the mods to allow you to do that....apparently that could take some time

actually i was looking for a site is cheap also. I was budgeting myself for a one off fee of £20 or less.

you might not even have to pay.. There a couple of good torrents sites which you have to register to and can get high speeds. Sent a PM with a site its free just need to register. Have a loooook and see what you think.
:classic:

movie downloading advice

Hello all, its me again, i have tried some good sites recommended by you guys but im still on the search for a good cheap or free download site other than limewire, torrentspy, iptorrents or kazaa to download movies from. Is there such a site availible where you can download older movies ie rambo 1, or trading places etc aswell as new movies. thanks:mexican: :mexican:

torrents are my main source for films and other files but iv heard newsgroups are free but you usually have to pay more than a one off fee.

Back