any advice

amirkhan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all, i was just needing some advice on which site i should use to download movies fast other than limewire or torrentspy. If i am on the wrong thread then i apologize for posting. Thanks for reading. ps i wouldnt mind paying a one off fee, just need advice on tried and tested sites.: colors1

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
better using public torrents of find a good newsgroup to subscribe to..

Please note no links to sites allowed to be posted use pm if needed.

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recommend Newsgroups.

Its not a one off fee but there only around £10 a month for unlimited downloads and they max out my 4mb connection.

Theres a pm on the way m8

amirkhan

Inactive User
Reaction score
actually i was looking for a site is cheap also. I was budgeting myself for a one off fee of £20 or less.

***ris***

Inactive User
Reaction score
Amirkhan.....can u help me by advising why can't i am able to download the stuff from this site?........

9lives9

Inactive User
Reaction score
you need to wait for the mods to allow you to do that....apparently that could take some time

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
actually i was looking for a site is cheap also. I was budgeting myself for a one off fee of £20 or less.

you might not even have to pay.. There a couple of good torrents sites which you have to register to and can get high speeds. Sent a PM with a site its free just need to register. Have a loooook and see what you think.
:classic:

amirkhan

Inactive User
Reaction score
movie downloading advice

Hello all, its me again, i have tried some good sites recommended by you guys but im still on the search for a good cheap or free download site other than limewire, torrentspy, iptorrents or kazaa to download movies from. Is there such a site availible where you can download older movies ie rambo 1, or trading places etc aswell as new movies. thanks:mexican: :mexican:

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
torrents are my main source for films and other files but iv heard newsgroups are free but you usually have to pay more than a one off fee.

TEST