Any add-ons with 24/7 still working?

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Preferably without SportsDevil as that seems to have stopped working for me.

Tried updating but still getting a no streams error. Haven't got round to updating Kodi because I had problems the last time on Server 2008. Might try it on a VM.

Kingdom is working fine for shows but I don't want to have to think every 20 minutes :).

Temp tv, Deja vu, Mercury and Fractured addons are what I use. Temp tv is the quickest.

Temp tv, Deja vu, Mercury and Fractured addons are what I use. Temp tv is the quickest.

Do you know if they need SportsDevil? Having issues with that, apparently a few people are.

Installed the other ones too.

When I look for Mercury instructions they all have the same link as DejaVu?

They must have come from the same Repo. To be honest I've never needed anything but Arconai in a while now. I loaded a few extra one night when I was bored and checked they worked, and although they did, they weren't as good.

They must have come from the same Repo. To be honest I've never needed anything but Arconai in a while now. I loaded a few extra one night when I was bored and checked they worked, and although they did, they weren't as good.

I just thought after I posted that maybe there is a Mercury thing in my add-on list to install now. Will see tomorrow :).

Back