any 1 got frequencys for north larnarkshire

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
any 1 got frequencys for north larnarkshire for tw channels

Thats a complete TW Network Info Table (NIT) list. It lists all frequencies used in all areas on the TW network. If you know your NetId then you should be able get everything you need from this list.

hi

sent u im...............were do u get netid from i have dbox1

Probably only 2% of it is relevant to you though - the rest is for other area's. Just extract the bit for your local area (Uddingston) and you should have the frequency of every transponder used in your area. It also gives most of the Station Id's (SID's) but remember some of these are inactive when the scan was done (about 1pm) due to some channels starting to transmit at later times. The frequencies should still be correct though.

theres 2 uddingstons in the list, i went through the frequencys and found some i dont have ,, i also noticed i have like 7 not on the list cheers
whats the sid mean i only know how to scan the frequency numbers manually

Easiest way for you to confirm your NetId is to find a neighbour who subscribes to TW and get the info from the engineers screen of there box.

Alternatively, just scan all the frequencies from the combined Uddingston NetId's.

Do you actually find anything on the extra 7 frequencies you have ?

The NIT list is constantly transmitted by TW and is supposed to be definitive. If they are using frequencies that are not listed then they are not following the dvb-c protocol.

The SID is the station identifier. It is used to extract info from other network tables regarding the actual channels (ie stream identifiers etc)

Last edited:
hi

once i joined the 2 lists together i had like 7 frequencys not on the list most of them were the old nvod frequencys i now pick up some teleport/front row movies when i scan those now

hi

dont know what u mean image i just scan the old nvod frequencys and found few other frequencys with the list u gave me when i scan i pick up programmes like 6670-ns 1 when i push oka i get easenders little britain or a front row movie i got dbox 1 doctor jamal

what i mean is when you scan you get the option of cableuk 6952 or 6887,
on either sportster or boxcracker.

where do i put the details from the net list.

thanks

hi

i got a dbox1 m8 i dont get either of those options

Back