Ants

Skyrocket

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good ant killer the little pest are trying to invade my home,

napalm should do the trick! don't nuke em you end up with 30ft high killer mutant ants!!!

Nipon worked for me last year.
The little bu*gers were all in single file all round my skirting board..

Before I sold up last year, the cheeky buggers decided to make a production line carrying various objects from my back garden to the front garden directly through the house!

With all their little team skills, and with them working incredibly hard I felt a bit guilty hoovering em up... I expect to be confronted with a big mo-fo ant when I go to hell....

In my old house (which i moved from last sept.) i had them in my kitchen. well i say had but only briefly. because soon as i noticed them each year, i got rid of them by mopping the floor each day with bleach . it killed their scent track of where they had been so couldn't remeber where to go an find food. xx worked for me anyways. but this year in this house so far havent seen any thankfully xx just a thought anyway xx

Find the nest then just poor boiling water on it works every time. but felt a bit sly after doing it. but the little fcukers were in the cuboards had to throw all the stuff out ... after i give them a bath never got them again

use the gel stuff, you can get them from some pharmacies as well!
like the previous posts said, it takes a while but they do stop.

you'll need to use 2-3 per room.

Check out this site http://www.killsbugsdead.com/icp_ant.asp it's the RAID bugkiller site with information on how to get rid of the little pests.
I moved into an old house last Sept. and two weeks later the kitchen was full of the sods. They were coming out of a crack in the wall. I used RAID Cavity Insect spray, spraying it right into the crack, they haven't come back yet!:Clap:

Back