anti virus

tonyd1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi evrybody i'm looking for some good anti virus programmes to download preferably freebies currently using NORTON am finding it interupts evry thing you do on the p/c and been told that virgins p/c guard isn't much better cheers BIG Tonyd :grab:

Hi evrybody i'm looking for some good anti virus programmes to download preferably freebies currently using NORTON am finding it interupts evry thing you do on the p/c and been told that virgins p/c guard isn't much better cheers BIG Tonyd :grab:

hi m8 i had norton i had avg avg good but click the link this one is very
good its free you get free key and it dont slow your computer so what you waiting for click the link read it download it then get the key

http://www.avast.com/eng/free_virus_protectio.html

I'd recommend NOD 32 to anyone.
I've tried most of the AV's out there and the best I've came across yet has been Nod 32. You hardly even know it's there.
Even during a deep scan, if you have at least 512mb of memory you can still surf the net at ease. Try that with Norton or McAfee and it's no good.
TonyD if you have uninstalled Norton make sure you run this wee tool to get rid of any branding it's left behind.

Never thought much of Norton. Never used to pick up much on my screen. I've just made the switch to Tend Micro and that managed to find quite a few things on my PC.

another vote for nod 32 from me, very good, fast and doesnt cripple computer when scanning emails like norton does

Back