Answering machine message

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasnt sure where too post this so i'll try it here :proud::proud: i need a basic answering machine message e.g. we're not at home at the moment please leave a message" i know i could do it meself but sounds better if its a bit posher :)

Sorry to butt into your thread mate, I'm looking for similar, a celebrity voice. Sean Connery or somebody famous please. Had a look the other week but no luck.
Thanks if anybody can assist.
HH.

any good here ??

Right idea mate, thanks for that. Only slight problem is that's the worst Sean Connery impression I've ever heard. Doesn't necessarily have to be Mr. Connery that was only an example. Thanks anyway.

& apologies again to Zooropa for hijacking your thread.

HH.

i need a basic answering machine message e.g. "we're not at home at the moment please leave a message" :)

oh good I can come round and Rob your house.

need one like "Sorry I can't come to the Telephone at the moment as the wife has me chained to the headboard but please leave a message and as soon as we are finished we will call you back".

need one like "Sorry I can't come to the Telephone at the moment as the wife has me chained to the headboard but please leave a message and as soon as we are finished we will call you back".

LMFAO Quality m8:Clap::Clap:

Thats even worse, they might come round and rape you lol

The best answering machine message ever. No opinions matter.

Here

If you do not like Seinfeld, you have no sense of humour so you will probably go for 'the crazy frog'.

Wasnt sure where too post this so i'll try it here :proud::proud: i need a basic answering machine message e.g. we're not at home at the moment please leave a message" i know i could do it meself but sounds better if its a bit posher :)

Not sure if this is what you want Zooropa but it's defo the most formal message I've heard (from totalgenius' link)

Thanks for the links totalgenius & mozr, I'll pick my favourite from those,

Cheers, HH.

Back