Another teenager dies after knife attack

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
A teenager has died after being stabbed in South London, bringing the number of young people violently killed in the capital this year to 18
Sources said the 16-year-old was chased into a crescent where he was stabbed by a group of youths, some wearing hooded tops.
It is believed he was knifed several times in the upper body.
Police were called to the incident in Thornton Heath just before 2pm on Thursday after reports of a knife attack.
An air ambulance was scrambled but the victim was eventually taken to hospital by road after being treated at the scene.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the teen had been stabbed more than once but that the weapon had not yet been identified.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: "We sent a fast response car, an ambulance and the air ambulance to the scene."
The attack is the latest in a spate of stabbings in the capital.
On Sunday, 16-year-old Ben Kinsella was knifed to death in Islington. Three people have been charged with his murder.
Later the same day, the bodies of French students Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez, both 23, were found riddled with knife wounds after a fire at a flat in New Cross, south-east London.
Tunisian national Hamouda Bessaad was stabbed to death on Old Kent Road, south-east London, on Monday, while Dee Willis, 28, died after a knife attack in Peckham a day later.

Source

Yeh its getting bad round here now it feels like we are living in gangland America, not trying to piont the finger though this has all esculated since the rise in immigration from eastern Europe ! or am i wrong there ? I live here in the croydon area and it is seems to be the case here.

Yeh its getting bad round here now it feels like we are living in gangland America, not trying to piont the finger though this has all esculated since the rise in immigration from eastern Europe ! or am i wrong there ? I live here in the croydon area and it is seems to be the case here.

I think you are right.

Eastern Europeans carry knives as a matter of course, also Somalians

I used to say bring back national service for these little weeds until I seen GMTV this morning.

An ex-squaddie rightly pointed out that the army have enough probs without trying to sort out thugs that don't even want to be there.

So here's my suggestion!

Anybody caught carrying a knife should be locked up in a special unit. Once the unit has around 10 thugs in it, give them a knife each, put them in one room and tell them last man standing wins life, but life in prison!

It would be a great deterent and also get rid of 9 thugs forever.

OK peeps, I know my suggestion was pulled out of cloud cuckoo land but feck all else seems to be working.

The problem is getting worse.

Last edited:
I used to say bring back national service for these little weeds until I seen GMTV this morning.

An ex-squaddie rightly pointed out that the army have enough probs without trying to sort out thugs that don't even want to be there.

So here's my suggestion!

Anybody caught carrying a knife should be locked up in a special unit. Once the unit has around 10 thugs in it, give them a knife each, put them in one room and tell them last man standing wins life, but life in prison!

It would be a great deterent and also get rid of 9 thugs forever.

OK peeps, I know my suggestion was pulled out of cloud cuckoo land but feck all else seems to be working.

The problem is getting worse.

Love it :Clap: No seriously they need to bring in a law to put anyone (unlicensed) carrying a knife to be put away for a compulsory sentance of around 5yrs its the only way to stop this madness getting worse, I for one would not let my little ones out to play round here on ther own.

Love it :Clap: No seriously they need to bring in a law to put anyone (unlicensed) carrying a knife to be put away for a compulsory sentance of around 5yrs its the only way to stop this madness getting worse, I for one would not let my little ones out to play round here on ther own.

it does carry a 5 year ,but its who you stabb ,if you stoll money you get life thats out of order

it does carry a 5 year ,but its who you stabb ,if you stoll money you get life thats out of order

Dont quite understand the first bit about who you stab ?? but i do agree with the steeling getting you more than the knife bit.:Clap:

It is a mounting problem that needs sorting quickly

what is determind as i knife these days ?

whilst working i carry a leatherman tool, apart from screwdriver bits, file, scisors, pointy thing etc it has a small 2" blade i use. could i be picked up by the old bill ?

AFAIK the blade has to be 6" or bigger for it to be classed as a knife and be liable for the old bill arresting you. Not 100% sure though so don't quote me on it!!

Back