Another one in trouble

Bit stupid leaving all that money in bank pmsl

Totally agree spud but when you have that much you thing you are untouchable i suppose.

Bit stupid leaving all that money in bank pmsl
Laundering money isn't easy without losing a substantial amount which is why the majority of those caught keep it in a safe. A lot of us knew Mash from Tailormade Circuits, £250,000 in cash was found at his home with a similar amount found in various bank accounts.
Another guy some of us knew (shall remain nameless) hid £80,000 in a safe in his loft.

Would be a nice problem to have but hiding/disposing of money isn't easy.

Laundering money isn't easy without losing a substantial amount which is why the majority of those caught keep it in a safe. A lot of us knew Mash from Tailormade Circuits, £250,000 in cash was found at his home with a similar amount found in various bank accounts.
Another guy some of us knew (shall remain nameless) hid £80,000 in a safe in his loft.

Would be a nice problem to have but hiding/disposing of money isn't easy.
Give it to me and i will get it hid :cool::cool:

I dumbfounded that they kept the money in the banko_O
Mash owns a reputable circuit board company so dealt with largish sums. Trouble was that he started earning way too much and his bank wanted an explanation of where the money was coming from. He could no longer bank it.
Apparently the £250,000 found in his home was "uncounted as he hadn't had the time"

Back