another nigerian scam

gopher2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
i put my nokia n70 mobile on ebay today after the first hour i got this message

''hi seller,
im new at ebay and i saw ur phone which is needed urgently by my wife who is on aids seminal in nigeria pls i willoffer u 250GB including shipping to nigeria pls contact with ur full name and payapl id so that i can contact paypal for ur money
thanks''

lol i was'ent born yesterday never trust nigerians!

gopher2005 said:

''hi seller,
im new at ebay and i saw ur phone which is needed urgently by my wife who is on aids seminal in nigeria pls i willoffer u 250GB including shipping to nigeria pls contact with ur full name and payapl id so that i can contact paypal for ur money
thanks''

tell him to send his stuff first.

gopher2005 said:

''hi seller,
thanks''

go onto a translater page and send him somethin back in nigerian, that'll do his head in lol

smirnoff_rules said:
go onto a translater page and send him somethin back in nigerian, that'll do his head in lol

LOL yeah, that would be one to try he'll be like :confused:

i must say though the copies they make for paypal and bidpay are very good.

My brother got a letter through the post from nigeria saying he won the lottery, they wanted his bank details so they could transfer the funds.....LOL

get his postal address and send him drugs, just a little smelly stuff, I'm sure the visit from his national drug enforcement will help him out. Haha

Back