Another ebay rant

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
I stuck my iphone 3gs 16gb on ebay yesterday trying to sell it before the new iphone is released. I stuck it on but it now for £300, it was listed for less than a hour and somebody bought it. The person only signed up to ebay yesterday too and has no feedback. He agreed to but it at about 2 in the afternoon. I sent him the invoice straight away hoping he would pay and i could have sent it before 5, but he never. No payment has turned up yet and i have sent him another email asking when will he be paying. I want to get rid of the phone now before the prices shoot right down lol, but i cant raise it with ebay until 4 days have passed ffs.:Angryfire I only stuck it on there as id rather sell to somebody than use o2 recycle etc and the fact id get a bit more for it on ebay. Just wanted to get it off my chest lol:arrrr:

best bit is to come'your ebay fee on £300. but dont worry' you will get a credit back.:banana:

you'll get a fake paypal email saying payment is held untill you provide the buyer with a tracking number.

it's fuking nigerians, they allways do this with small electrical items :Chainsaw:

you'll get a fake paypal email saying payment is held untill you provide the buyer with a tracking number.

it's fuking nigerians, they allways do this with small electrical items :Chainsaw:

that is so true! lol! same thing happened to me they sent this massive 2 page email explaining why I had to send it to Nigeria because the guy was working for the un!!:Clap:

why is it always nigeria though?

its been the nigerians for years, what gives?

i put a phone on there 3 times and got messed about 3 times find your get the same not a good place to sell or buy anymore

cashinmyphone will give you 244 pound for iphone 3gs

sell on ebay 300 take away 30 pound ebay charge and 10 pound paypal charge takes it to 260

so your better off just sending to cash in my phone no hassle they even send you a free postage bag

Just put it back on, buy it now any less than 10 feedback to contact you before bidding/buying and cash on collection only simple.

why is it always nigeria though?

its been the nigerians for years, what gives?

They are the best scammers in the world

OP - If you have to relist can you not make it an immediate payment if Buy It Now? - not used ebay for a while so not sure if this is still an option

Back