another benefit cheat

thats one reason i think the conservatives are going the right way in making it harder to claim benefits. really think they should go further. some might disagree tho. too many taking advantage.

how about if they do take it further that might effect the genuine cases?

if its genuine they wont fall into the trap. in reality i know its not as black and white tho.

there was a member on here a few days ago who said child benefit for the first 3 children only, thats just an example really.

dont get me wrong, nothing against this particular girl, she got talent and that and the only reason this has come to light is because of the publicity she is getting due to x factor. no doubt there are more claimng much more than that.

the benefits system in essence is excellant, however it should never be that you can earn more on your ass than on your feet.

i also think that if you want benefits then you should work for them, why cant you be paid benefits for work in the community? theres lots of shit needs doing that these over paid underworked council moaners wont do, so lets get people earning there benefits.

the capping of income is an excellant idea, why should some afghan imiigrant with 12 kids be put up in a house @ 5k a month or whatever. VERY WRONG. Its not only that but the companys that take the piss out of the NHS need sorting out as well.

smackheads being given 12 vita-shakes @ a cost of £12-£14 a shake so they dont suffer malnutrition when the same shakes cant be bought over the counter in asda @ 4 for £3...............disgusting.

the whole cuntrys fooked.

the problem is the system penalises the working person, the same person that puts the money into the system. Yet people that won't work and don't want to work can claim benefit after benefit.

Take the Child Benefit changes. Although I agree if you are earning over £44k a year you shouldn't need benefit, I think it is wrong to give that benefit to someone who doesn't contribute into the system.

Benefits should be based on the amount you have input into the system.

That shows how tough the Benefit checks really is ... I had one of these visas where says "No public funds allowed" and still I received Tax Credit form to fill every year and I told them all the time that I couldn't claim.

The ruling comes as it was discovered by a Home Office investigation that Gamu's Mother, Nokutula Nhenghu, has claimed over £16,000 worth of state benefits despite not being allowed to under the rules of her visa.

Thought they changed it so they could hold them in a remand centre while awaiting appeal, think it was because they realised that a lot were disappearing....

Gamu lawyer to appeal deportation -  X Factor | Latest news, Results on UK reality TV show - MSN TV UK

Gamu lawyer to appeal deportation
The lawyer representing X Factor reject Gamu Nhengu and her family has said she will appeal against plans to deport them.

Gamu Nhengu's family lawyer says she will appeal a deportation decision
The lawyer representing X Factor reject Gamu Nhengu and her family has said she will appeal against plans to deport them.

The singer, who was booted off the show at the weekend, has been told she must return to her homeland of Zimbabwe after her mother's visa application was turned down.

But Frances Farrell said she was preparing to lodge an appeal to an immigration tribunal.

She said: "My client has lived here for eight years, always legally and on proper visas.

"I'm now certain there is grounds to put in an appeal."

Gamu and her family had been told they did not have a right of appeal and must leave the UK by their own accord or face deportation.

Her controversial axing from the X Factor last weekend caused a storm among viewers, with more than 240,000 fans signing up to a Facebook page called Gamu Should Have Got Through, in protest at judge Cheryl Cole's decision to leave Gamu out of the final 12.

Show bosses have already denied suggestions Cheryl was influenced by visa issues. A spokeswoman said: "We are supporting Gamu and her family during this difficult time."

Fans have also started a petition calling on the Government to "reconsider the deportation of Gamu Nhengu and her family". More than 1,300 people have signed it since it was set up yesterday.

The teenager's mother Nokuthula Ngazana had been allowed to stay in the UK while she studied at university, with Nhengu permitted to remain in the country as her dependant. But Ms Ngazana's application to remain in the country was turned down, with the UK Border Agency saying it did not "meet all of the conditions for approval".

at least the current government is sorting this shocking mess out

15 million extra people in this country in last 20 years and 5 million people out of work

dont need to be a brain surgeon to work out what the problem is

labour government thought we were the world police and charity helping every person who saw us as an easy target

and in birmingham their is tons of Zimbabwe's working at the airport whilst on student visa's doing more than their part time hours [illegally]

at least the current government is sorting this shocking mess out

15 million extra people in this country in last 20 years and 5 million people out of work

dont need to be a brain surgeon to work out what the problem is

labour government thought we were the world police and charity helping every person who saw us as an easy target

and in birmingham their is tons of Zimbabwe's working at the airport whilst on student visa's doing more than their part time hours [illegally]

Less then 3 million of the 15 has been through immigration, the VAST majority of increase has been though people living longer and childbirth. In addition I think you will find most immigrates are trying to make a life here and actually look for work unlike 'locals'. Look at the data, as a percentage there are fewer immigrates on benefits compared to their percentage of the population.

All those people working at the airport, those jobs wouldn't get filled with native population who this those jobs are beneath them. Would rather sit at home on benefits.

can I ask and sorry if it sounds stupid but if they were denied peremission to stay in the uk without appeal then how the f**k can they appeal it???

Just some glory hunting parasite lawyer doing it pro-bono for the attention due to the fact the lassie been on the telly.

wonder if i could get a free family lawyer......hmmmmmm!

dont mean to offend any lawyers, estate agents are also parasitic barstewards.

;)

imo it just shows lact of respect for this country, the got visa came a lived by terms of it, now it has run out, they not willing to take the decision just because its not in their favour.

im confused, far as i know she would have payed for the uni course her self, so whats it got to to with benfits?

im confused, far as i know she would have payed for the uni course her self, so whats it got to to with benfits?

I thought the issue was her mum claiming benefits when it said on her visa that she could not.

bottom line is how can this country survive when it offers free health care, free education, free social security & allow countless millions of immigrants into this country

simply it cannot

bottom line is when the immigration problem severely effects your way of life in this country then you will start to whine & moan

how would you feel if the NHS went private and you had to pay for healthcare, we are not talking a £20 checkup with your dentist

how would you feel paying £5000 a year so your child attends primary school

allowing millions of workers into this country to be exploited just for them to go home after a year with savings does not help this country one little bit

the whole reason we are in this mess is cos millions of workers in this country rather not spend their money in this country - they believe it will be better spent in other countries

this country is severely in debt paying £120 million a day in interest with 1 in every 4 pound spent being borrowed

you tell me how to sort out the unemployment problem in this country when employers rather use immigrants and exploit them on minimum wage working stupid hours

bottom line is how can this country survive when it offers free health care, free education, free social security & allow countless millions of immigrants into this country

simply it cannot

bottom line is when the immigration problem severely effects your way of life in this country then you will start to whine & moan

how would you feel if the NHS went private and you had to pay for healthcare, we are not talking a £20 checkup with your dentist

how would you feel paying £5000 a year so your child attends primary school

allowing millions of workers into this country to be exploited just for them to go home after a year with savings does not help this country one little bit

the whole reason we are in this mess is cos millions of workers in this country rather not spend their money in this country - they believe it will be better spent in other countries

this country is severely in debt paying £120 million a day in interest with 1 in every 4 pound spent being borrowed

you tell me how to sort out the unemployment problem in this country when employers rather use immigrants and exploit them on minimum wage working stupid hours

For a start the government should start taking money back from the banks that are paying millions of pounds in bonuses to it's workers!

They got us in this fecking mess in the first place.

Back