Another 28 days of them fooking horns!!

they ruin the whole thing, pissed off after watching a few minutes of first game, so much have turned volue right down.
thank fook i've not got 5.1 lol

they ruin the whole thing, pissed off after watching a few minutes of first game, so much have turned volue right down.
thank fook i've not got 5.1 lol

I did the same, at first they just annoyed me but then they gave me a headache:frown:

It is seriously annoying, I just hope it doesn't catch on over here, cause the A&E will be busting with peeps seeking removal of said horns from their rectums. :thumbdown:

:Cheers:

It is seriously annoying, I just hope it doesn't catch on over here, cause the A&E will be busting with peeps seeking removal of said horns from their rectums. :thumbdown:

i hope thats not a threat MR Dave:proud:

and dont reply by saying its a promise :grab:

im not that phased by them, its the world cup, what did you expect? the crowd to be silent????

Like at Old Trafford..? :banana:

Now theres crowd noise which is fine, but this racket is painfull..lol

Si

I turned the footy off ,well they have stopped me watching the world cup FOOKING stupid horns

Theres been no atmosphere at any of the games so far, im sure fans are singing but these fuckin horns are drowning out everything

Can all the fans in south Africa please stay silent so everyone can enjoy the silence in their living room!

I'll see if nelson can do anything about it!

Its not about stayin silent...the horns are a constant (annoying) noise throught each game...alot of the fans are probably trying to get songs going but it will never happen with these horns.

Yesterday I was conviced I had a big fooking blue bottle fly in my house, I got up to kill the fooker then realised it was the telly.

This is where you miss Scotland not qualifying, cause the locals would all have them pesky horns rammed right up their jaksee's by now. :proud:

intresting comment james corden made, he stated that if a single one of these awful horns were thrown onto the pitch fifa would instantly ban them from all the stadiums..... any takers PLEASE.......

really getting pee'd off with those droning tubes doing my head right in.

still enough about those English commentators.

those horn things are a bit much.

0014-1.gif

Back