another 0790 number for you

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
my dad advertised something in the loot not too long ago and had a missed call, thinking it was a potential buyer he called it a voice comes on and says please hold while we transfer you it just rings and rings for ages i tried it myself but as soon as i heared what it was i put it down watch out for this number 07099825752 ive not had my bill through yet but am dreading the day it does :(

Ah shit , unlucky mate!
Thanks for the heads up!

Jae

report the number now m8 to both Bt and the telephone watchdog they will investigate cause its plain fraud.

rip aff

i hate them scum who try to rip off innocent people dam them

Cheers for warning but you have to admit it was a great plan to get people to call.

I know if i was selling something i would want to call someone back.

How do people think of these scams.

klown said:
how what does it do?

it normally charges you about £5 a minute or something stupid like that....some even keep getting charged to your account every month and when you querey it on the bill, they say...it's defo been dialed from your phone...etc

Thanks for the info mate. It came in the news some time ago. But im lucky it hasnt happened to me yet. Now i know the four starting numbers so now i know wether to pick up the call. :Clap:

im selling an item on fleabay and got a message saying 'can you ring carl on 07950811089 thank you'

does that number look ok? Thanks in advance

pmoore31 said:
im selling an item on fleabay and got a message saying 'can you ring carl on 07950811089 thank you'

does that number look ok? Thanks in advance

don't chance it mate......fecking cheek, can you call blah blah blah. if he's interested in what your selling, he'll call you.

i got a missed call on my mobile today, i had it in my hand at the time and it rang for 1 second. i didnt ring the number back cos it looked dodgy...077099884210

huggi said:
i got a missed call on my mobile today, i had it in my hand at the time and it rang for 1 second. i didnt ring the number back cos it looked dodgy...077099884210

snap, i also had a missed call as well. It didn't ring though so they must of cut it of just before it started to ring, and i had the phone next to me at the time. it was a 070 number, can't say what the rest of it was cos as soon as i see it was a 070 number i just deleted it.

another one happened to mine and gf's phone today they were quick! i had the phone right next to me 07099826907

Back