Annoying problem

silvershredder

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any1 could help.Im using a cline in an f5 box it works perfect. I wanted to put this line in my zgemma and take the existing line I have in zgemma and put that in f5.Now I have tried this line in 3 diff f5 boxes and it works mint and I have tried it in 3 different zgemma s2 but cant get it to work,all zgemmas running cam ver 2.3,any help would be much appreciated thanx.

In the etc file like I always have,its openvix image as well,ive never had any problems before,some I put nline in others cline,they all work perfect apart from this one,like I say it works perfect in f5

In the etc file like I always have,its openvix image as well,ive never had any problems before,some I put nline in others cline,they all work perfect apart from this one,like I say it works perfect in f5

I put my nline in var/keys on the zgemma

Im currently using a cline,i created a cam.cfg file and tfp this over,ive done it a million times now,you put that in etc file,it works for me anyway,all the lines ive used regardless if there an nline or cline ive put into there and worked fine,its jst this particular 1,like I say it works fine in f5 but not zgemma

Have you tried putting the CCcam.cfg file in var/keys instead of the etc folder?

When i was using CCcam 2.3.0 with openvix the config file went in var/keys

With CCcamd 2.30 just make sure your CCCam.cfg is in var/keys/ reboot and don't forget to start the Cam.

Last edited:
yes mate ive tried it,no joy.Also when I test the line on testious it comes up red as in not working,this is also doing my head in cos it bloody does arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do you get any errors when starting CCcam on the zgemma?
Ive never had a zgemma so i cant really be much help to you..have you tried setting permissions on the CCcam.cfg file to 644? (CHMOD)

Can you try a different version of CCcamd?

have you started the cam press Menu/Setup/Softcam / CI/Softcam Manager

Yes it's all workin,normally all i need 2 do is Jst open dcc & then edit the cfg file 2 the 1 i want 2 use & it will jst switch over 2 the new cam straight away,I've never needed 2 stop,restart,reboot or anything

- - - Updated - - -

that's my next option I think like,im jst really puzzled and annoyed now

you will need to put your nline in newcamd.list and your cline in cccamd in usr/keys

Well y is the cline I'm using now workin in the etc file but my new cline won't,this is the question.

I'm getting confused now,call me stupid if u like,my box is workin fine with a cline in it at min,it is in etc file,I'm trying 2 get this new cline workin,so i go 2 my line that's in,delete it & then put my new cline in & boom,nothing,but it works in f5 box.I am not running cccam & newcamd at same time.

After deleting the old line and entering your new line are you restarting the cam in softcam manager?
What version of CCcam is being used on the f5 box?
I only ask because i remember some adjustments had to be made for 2.3.0 to work by the person supplying my line.

Might not the case for you, just things to try.
I gave up on CCcam. Get an nline and switch to mgcam or oscam :)

Back