Animalation on & off

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it just me, sometimes the animalnation is on then sometimes it's off like now, iam i supposed to click something to switch them on or something or is mickie still updating?

OK. Let me put it another way. The avvy's, one minute their moving, then, the next time i browse their still ?????

peoples avatars have nothing to do with digital world :)

i guess its your machine maybe you are caching the images ???, but the way avatars display is from your machine

I know pressing the Escape key on the keyboard will stop animated gifs. Refreshing the page should start them working again.

It could be, as Mickie D says, that your browser is loading cached images. Try deleting your temporary internet files.

In ie go to tools > internet options. On the general tab under temporary internet files click delete files, then close internet explorer and re-open it.

In Firefox go to tools > options. Click privacy then the clear button next to cache. Close and restart firefox.

ok, so the problem is at my end, i done the above, restarted computer, and still there's no change,
Any ideas anyone

When I log onto digi world through IE the avatars do not move but if I use firefox then there is no problem

severus said:
When I log onto digi world through IE the avatars do not move but if I use firefox then there is no problem

im sure there is a setting to display animated gifs in windows ?

there is no prblem my end with gifs.... is anyone else having any problems ?

Hey Guy's, sorted it.
Went into tools, internet options, advanced, scrolled down to multimedia and the box for 'play anamation in web pages' wasn't ticked.
It's strange cause, since being on DW i've never had this working, then after mickie upated they came on, then off and so on, then they just stopped,
Silly me,
Thanks guys
: thanks :

Back