Android tv boxes

djohn695

Reaction score
Hello, could anyone with a minix android tv box or similar tell me if it properly runs the apps listed bellow when download from playstore.

Smart iptv (siptv)
Bbc iplayer
Itv hub
All 4

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

bbc i player wont play on one of my boxes saying it is incompatible

What box is that mate have you also installed the bbc media player?

All the iptv apps I have tried have run fine but not tried the smart iptv app. All the catchup apps I have run on u1 and u9 work fine.

All the iptv apps I have tried have run fine but not tried the smart iptv app. All the catchup apps I have run on u1 and u9 work fine.
Cheers. That's good to know wasn't sure if they would work properly like they do on my fire box.
I need to buy a second box now probably going to buy a minix.

to me I hang all ipptv apps maybe for my internet porveedor or my box

Hello, could anyone with a minix android tv box or similar tell me if it properly runs the apps listed bellow when download from playstore.

Smart iptv (siptv)
Bbc iplayer
Itv hub
All 4

Thanks

Smart IPTV will work on any android box, but you may get incompatible if you download from google.

download sites for Smart IPTV
Sometimes google play doesnt recognise your android box is android so says not compatible, its bullshit.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.siptv.video&hl=en_GB
if you have issues getting from here,try below.

you can download direct from your box and install or onto a usb stick from PC and then add to your box
siptv.eu/howto/android/ (Directly from the makers site)join the letters up before searching as Facebook is blocking the address
Download Smart IPTV 1.6.6 APK | APKPure.com (apkpure.com)
Smart IPTV (Android TV) 1.6.8 APK Download by needz - APKMirror (apkmirror.com)

Cheers for that.
Ive opted for the formuler z7+ so won't be using smart iptv now, unless the formuler turns out to be shit that is.

Cheers for that.
Ive opted for the formuler z7+ so won't be using smart iptv now, unless the formuler turns out to be shit that is.

formuler z7+ is just another new android box, smart iptv is an app, thats used to get IPTV

Yes but the formuler box comes with Mytvonline app dedicated for iptv so I won't be using smart iptv on the box.

Mytvonline app looks really good but only available on formuler devices I think...

Yea it's mainly for iptv so thought I would give it a go.

I've read a shit load of conflicting reviews ect on it so time will tell.

Me too but using it yourself is the real tester.
It looks ideal for iptv but I prefer the versatility of the minix device’s but everyone has different needs from a device. It’s what’s best for your needs. I sure there will be some members who can share their experiences from using formuler devices, as I have seen them mentioned in other threads. Good luck

Yea I will give some honest feedback on it once I have tested it myself.

I will be brutally honest. Lol.

I have got siptv downloaded on to x96 android box and it starts up fine. The only problem I have is trying to change groups within my m3u with the remote. It says blue button to select groups but it only increases volume as per remote. Not sure if i can change functionality of the remote?

Back