Android Android MXpro S805 TV box

I get connection through Ethernet.

I think they may be having issues with the latest firmware update mate

You might have to use it hard wired until they sort out the problem on the next firmware update

Now I've sussed what files I need to use and where, I'm going to try the MXQ_112k4 firmware that should work on this box.
The problem I have, if wifi doesn't work, is that Config Wizard in Kodi doesn't work, no idea why? So I have to run it through my phones hotspot.
Another thing that isn't working is Play Store, yet the Google account is all set up and synced.

I used the firmware above MXQ_112k4 which is available from The Firmware Factory for the MXPro s805, but it crashes freezes very unstable, but wifi does continue to work. I think it's a case of putting up with the non working wifi with the stock firmware, until a new updates available.
Not a box I'd buy myself.

I used the firmware above MXQ_112k4 which is available from The Firmware Factory for the MXPro s805, but it crashes freezes very unstable, but wifi does continue to work. I think it's a case of putting up with the non working wifi with the stock firmware, until a new updates available.
Not a box I'd buy myself.

One of the main factors when you buy a device. How good is the firmware and does it come with support and updates. Hopefully your next update will sort it.

One of the main factors when you buy a device. How good is the firmware and does it come with support and updates. Hopefully your next update will sort it.

I think I'll just hand it back to my friend and suggest he buy a box that has good support and updates. Maybe tell him to buy Firestick or Fire TV, as I find these absolutely brilliant.

Back