Android Andriod IPTV box recommendations

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
M8's after one, anyone got any recommendations ?. 4k if possible, wifi etc.
Budget, up to £40 and UK outlet would be better

M8's after one, anyone got any recommendations ?. 4k if possible, wifi etc.
Budget, up to £40 and UK outlet would be better
I would go with 4k firestick over Android box mate I Have 4k firesticks with Ethernet adaptors Can't find fault mate

But does it play back 4k without colour distortion or freezing ?. More than anything its just so I have the option to view and watch the 4k movie section from the server

I would go with 4k firestick over Android box mate I Have 4k firesticks with Ethernet adaptors Can't find fault mate
Do the eBay £4-£5/ethernet power adaptors work ok ?

But does it play back 4k without colour distortion or freezing ?. More than anything its just so I have the option to view and watch the 4k movie section from the server
4k firestick is ok on 4k but I have 350 mbps internet speed

Just as a follow up I ordered the q-box and ran it hard wired setup on the same server as I have on my Fire TV 4k (wireless) and using stbemu pro 1.1.14 on both.
Settings are the same on both my conclusion was:

The q-box ain't that bad. I struggled with Players and settings but overall for about £26 they do a job. The latest 1.1.14 does help with audio on Exo.

When I examined the actual playback on both the fire 4k plays that ever so slightly smoother, crisper edge. I did try all 3 players including MPV player and reduced equality for speed and other settings.
if I were to choose I'd stick with the fire 4k but for 1/2 the price it does a job and not too bad

For £26 that looks a decent box.

Back