Andere bouquet

pmckerna

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to tinker with the ANDERE bouquet that exists on the Sportster images? I've tried editing/deleting it but it doesn't play ball.

Are you using Gavs latest image? It stands for 'others' or 'other one'. It's where the other channels go that you don't really get...like test channels, etc. and you can't delete it (i don't think).

devilfish said:
Are you using Gavs latest image? It stands for 'others' or 'other one'. It's where the other channels go that you don't really get...like test channels, etc. and you can't delete it (i don't think).

Bugger - I was afraid of that ! I'm using Sportster 1.72. The Andere thing is a pain as I was hoping to put the regional BBC channels at the end of this bouquet.

Since I've mentioned the image I'm using, is there any major benefit in changing the Sportster image? 1.72 works fine on my Sagem 1x box, with only the odd, easily-fixed stutter/hang. Do the later images perform any better? My fear is that the more I flash the box, the lower its lifespan will be.

Simply delete all of the channels you don't want from your services.xml folder and it will disapear as soon as you have put al of the channels you want into your bouquets.

de_deej

two things,

the king still reigns!!!!!

secondly, have you tried going to the bouqet editor in services,
go to anderre and the when in it press the add button, the scroll down and add all the bbc channels you like to it.

Hail! Hail!

leahyt8 said:
two things,

the king still reigns!!!!!

secondly, have you tried going to the bouqet editor in services,
go to anderre and the when in it press the add button, the scroll down and add all the bbc channels you like to it.

Hail! Hail!

Tried that, my fellow Bhoy, but after adding the channels and saving the changes it reverts back to the original listing. A real pain !!!

Then again, these minor things don't matter when ye're top o' the league !!

:Cheers:

Andere removed!

On deejays latest image, change zapit.conf and zapit.start entries using metapad to

makeRemainingChannelsBouquet=false

Then bye bye Andere!!

Back