Analogiue & digital?

delta9

Banned
Reaction score
can the dbox2 view all cable digital channels or just analogue?

The dbox will receive all the broadcasted digital channels too m8...i.e. Sky Sports Xtra, Prem Plus, Sky Movies 1-9, etc.

wow thats great! time i ordered a dbox2 then i think

wish i had known about these a while ago - missed out so much tv hehe

I think we all did mate after all the little black boxes for the analogue and scouring the net and local markets for the chipped boxes when a simple search on fleabay did the trick the only thing now is the prices have rocketed from german suppliersbut hopefully the dutch now that they have or about to change their cable systems a surge from there might be forth comming still waiting to here from someone over there who was going to supply them for £50 a box but I lost his email addy when had to reformat puter the old advice still rankels backup backup backup:Jester:

delta9 said:
wow thats great! time i ordered a dbox2 then i think

wish i had known about these a while ago - missed out so much tv hehe
so u can afford a DBox bur ur moaning about a £16 donation and our Admin spaming ur emails (pathetic)

watch what u say in an open shoutbox m8 coz we are always watching ;)
also Nice replys from Highlander :)
Taken From The Shoutbox read from bottom up

Today 09:25 delta9
yes, and thats a spam if the user hasnt authorised you to email them
Today 09:23 Highlander
we don't ask for money, maybe a donation towards the running of this site
Today 09:22 delta9
yes ive just got spam form this site askign for money! please dont do it again, ive checked my emails from admin are off as they r on every site i go to
Today 09:16 Highlander
@ delta9 digital world doesn't spam anyone
Today 09:14 delta9
please admin - dont spam my email again!!!!!

Also when and if u get ur Dbox I wonder where u will come for help ?
donations are voluenary but when u spurt off stuff like that in the shoutbox u wonder why we get tough sometimes

Back