Amir Khan v Michael Gomez (HD)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Tonights fight is showing in HD on ITV (freesat) acording to ITV listings

Big Fight LiveITV 1Amir Khan v Michael GomezAmir Khan v Michael Gomez. Jim Rosenthal is joined by Barry McGuigan to present coverage from the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, where the Commonwealth Lightweight title is up for grabs. Khan enters the ring on the back of 17 straight victories and another here could earn him a shot at a world title. However, his Manchester-based opponent is sure to put up a good fight, knowing this may be his last opportunity in the big time. Commentary by John Rawling and Duke McKenzie SUB HD

just found this myself, no other TV guide mentions the HD though.
Hopefully it'll be on.

What does the Freesat EPG say?

well the epg dosent say HD so will have to see later :) hope it is

isnt the holland russia game in HD on ITV ?? my humax isnt offering me the red buttton option ??

isnt the holland russia game in HD on ITV ?? my humax isnt offering me the red buttton option ??

Same here m8... must have probs at their end?

EDIT: Red button prompt working ok now...

Last edited:
still no red button prompt for me :(

Still no red button option for me either. Lets hope it's OK for the fight!

came on at half time for me :) now back to real football in HD

:)

Oh yes, thanks Rat. I just pressed the red button and it went into HD. Did not get the option banner though!

mines not back on tried re-tuning freesat mode even changed postcode to another area still no HD .. nothing when pressing red button :(

skip that .. rebooted box and it came back on.. just intime for the goal lol

and it was in HD :)
so best keep an eye on ITV website listings as it dont always show on the freesat guide

ye a crackin fight and good quality picture, audio was abit dodgy at times, hopefully more of the HD sport to come

yeah I noticed the audio was a little up and down at times
ITV was obviously having HD problems last night

Back