Amir Khan fight. LOL

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
I really have to put thread in the tiggle and funny room.
What shocks me is the road runners niece.

Do dick heads pay to watch that.
£20 it cost me.
Happy easter folks.
😂

Enjoy.
🤔

I would like to of seen that fight when Khan was at he's best, may of been a different story ?

I think the "pain" from the low blow was just another way of throwing in the towel, he knew Crawford was going to knock him out

Shame really

Whilst a low blow is not acceptable, he was being outgunned and outclassed by a slicker, quicker boxer. Even in Kahn's heyday he wouldn't have been able to touch Crawford. He's done alright for himself as a boxer, considering he's got no chin, somewhat like Enzo Macranelli.

He had up to 5 minutes to get over it but decided to pull out the fight after 1 minute from been hit.

So now he'll be asking people to pay £20 to fight Brook, a fight that's about 6-7 years too late.
Do us all a favour Khan, call it a day and stop stealing a living. Another round against Crawford and he would have been embarrassingly stopped, again !

It’s all about the money before they can no longer compete much like Crolla fighting Lomachenko. He should have not been in the same ring imo.

It’s all about the money before they can no longer compete much like Crolla fighting Lomachenko. He should have not been in the same ring imo.

Crolla fight was a joke, how he could fight the guy that beat the guy that took his belt! Lomachenko was on another level compared to him. Khan is indeed stealing a living, and wont fight brook as he knows should he lose his career would be over. Same reason that Wilder wont fight anyone big anymore, it's all about milking the cash cow.

Lomachenko is on another level from everyone and it is going to take someone special to beat him right now imo

Back