Download icon

Amiko_ Impulse_T2C _ 2.3.31 2017-12-03

No permission to download
There was an online converter and a windows based tool i dont have the tool anymore but ill see if i can find it no promises.

Then you can do it manually

Open NOTEPAD++
Click on NEW > add the list of stream(s)
click on CODIFICATION > CODE IN UTF-8
SAVE AS : this is where you save with "title .m3u8" without using " "
below the save as: TYPE :NORMAL TEXT FILE (".txt)
save it to your desktop.
rename file WebTv List.txt

hi @Ferret when i looked at solution you gave using notepad++ it looked a bit cpmplicated to me but before i went the time of installing the windows 7 virtualbox i mentioned on the other thread i thought i would give it a try because it would be quicker. i think i have succeded because after i finished i had the file called channels.m3u8. when i use it in vlc it works. now do i just rename it to WebTv List.txt and it should work in the box? thanks for your help with this

hey man forget the last post i tried both now and it failed the instructions couldnt be clearer just answer me one question before i give up and i wont bug you about this box again lol. do i need to install the enhance firmware again to use this file. i know ive made it right i used the tool too. is it because im not using the enhanced firmwares. cheers

ok i will do. its not much of a hassle anyway. thank you very much @Ferret youre a lege man and been patient with me for helping on this box. cheers

Back