Download icon

Amiko_ Impulse_T2C _ 2.3.31 2017-12-03

No permission to download
ok no worries mate thanks for youre help and your patience after i gave you the wrong info about the box.

when i get this installed ill get part 2 of your guide and get this set up i know its an old box but it probably be put to good use im sure.

thanks again man

hi ferret. so far i have been able to flash the box. if i connected his vm cable would it get fta channels as it is now? im reading on the site and looks like if i get the box fully as i want that it will soon knock off again as vm are some making changes. it looks really complicated but i dont mind putting in the reading to get it sorted. he only gets a handful of fta channels in his house because of bad signal

Youll need the correct net id and frequencies to scan with, this is where you have to help yourself . I dont live in the area so ive no idea what the frequencies would be. You can find net ids with google it may come up with the frequencies too.

hi ferret. i think i got the info here in digitalworldz but it was posted in 2014. would it still be the same info now? when i put that info into the box and do a scan it come up with..no program found. do i need to install something else? if i post a picture will you check that i have put the info in in the right place?

cheers

when i scan for channels it scans then says no program found do i need to install a program im only looking fta channels at the minute

i got this but it was posted in 2014 would it still be the right info? im in belfast

Opera Snapshot_2018-09-12_161124_www.digitalworldz.co.uk.png

hi @Ferret if i flashed the offical firmware back on the box would i be able to go back to the enhanched firmwares at a later time if this box became useful again

Back