Download icon

Amiko_ Impulse_T2C _ 2.3.31 2017-12-03

No permission to download

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Ferret. I have an amiko mini t2/cable box. is this the latest firmwares for that box? If not, could you point me in the right direction to get some info and downloads fr this box? cheers mate

Hi. I think conax it says receiver conax embedded on the front of the box so i reckon its conax. i have been told its not for enimga can u advise me what to do please.

also it doesnt say impulse on the box it just says amiko mini t2/cable. Full hd t2 terrestrial/cable receiver conax embedded.

cheers

Hi. I have just taken this picture. hopefully it has the info you need to advise me which firmwares i need. I seen it say s/w version has emu hope this helps

Attachments

• 20180906_121354.jpg
    20180906_121354.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
Thanks ferret. I have enough points now to download but I have to wait the rest of my 24hrs. can i put an iptv that i have on this box. is there a thread or video for that you could point me to. cheers.

hope i dont sound lazy i know you could tell me to ssearch myself but i want exactly the right way to do it with this kind of box. cheers man

Hi ferret. when i try to install the firmwares the box displays a pop up that says ( bootloader version mismatch, pleease check ). I have followed the guide you posted although i can only get part 1 at the minute i have to wait to be able to download part 2. Can you give me any advises what i can do about the bootloader thing to upgrade this firmwares.

cheers mate.

can i chose a different option than sw+bootloader and still use all the stuffs on your firmwares? if so what option should i chose?

thanks

Try all software and bootloader first.

If that does not work are you sure you have the Amiko Impulse as this error is saying the hardware is not compatible with the software on this thread. Or what you have on your box is third party firmware with a higher bootloader to start with.

Last edited:
this phooto is all the writing that is on the box that i can use to identify what model it is. i said earlier in the thread that it didnt say impulse on the box just amiko mini t2/cable box it doesnt say impulse. can you identify what bootloader its using in the photo i sent in the previous tweet with the detials? should i try ti restore to default settings first before trying to install? thanks for your help so far i hope i havent been wasting your time on the wrong box.

if your firmwares isnt for this box could you help me by telling me where i would find firmwares for it.

cheers man

this phooto is all the writing that is on the box that i can use to identify what model it is. i said earlier in the thread that it didnt say impulse on the box just amiko mini t2/cable box it doesnt say impulse. can you identify what bootloader its using in the photo i sent in the previous tweet with the detials? should i try ti restore to default settings first before trying to install? thanks for your help so far i hope i havent been wasting your time on the wrong box.

if your firmwares isnt for this box could you help me by telling me where i would find firmwares for it.

cheers man

When i know what box you have ill upload the firmware.

Amiko mini is totally different to an impulse take a picture of the box and upload it mate then ill sort you the firmware.

Hi ferret. I did say a couple of times that it was a mini and didnt have impulse wrote on it. sorry if i wasnt clear enough with my questions i do appreciate you helping me with this i have took a picture of all sides of the box i hope you can help identify the box and help me get the softwares for it.

i also send again the photo of the detials of the softwares that are on the box. sorry about any confusion or if i have gave you the wrong info to u be able to help. cheers

Attachments

• 20180907_103745.jpg
    20180907_103745.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 20180907_103754.jpg
    20180907_103754.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 20180907_103802.jpg
    20180907_103802.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20180907_103808.jpg
    20180907_103808.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20180907_103829.jpg
    20180907_103829.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180906_121354.jpg
    20180906_121354.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
In this photo of the settings section on the box it says MODEL ID - ALi_3621 is that for the software or the box could i use that to identify the box?

Attachments

• 20180906_121354.jpg
    20180906_121354.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
Cheers Ferret you're a legend mate. I have to wait to download it. Is it your enhanced firmwares like it says in your guide?

last question mate i hope u don't mind i know others are probably bombarding you with questions too so i wont take u much more of your time. i just want to ask with these firmwares can i install the e2 plugins that you and others upload? im a novice with this kind of box maybe you answer in part 2 of ur guide but i haven't been allowed to download that yet so just put me right on that please.

thanks

Back