Amiko mini combo remote not working after flash

stelladrinka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just taken delivery of my amiko mini combo, reflashed with the latest emu firmware from this site now my remote won't work the screen is stuck on "no channel". Any help please

Is it possible to flash without remote? Or is it bricked?

I flashed the AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.4.03_emu and everything is working as expected, "No Channel" is the message you get before you scan cable/satellite, it sounds like you just need to run through the setup...

If it was bricked I don't think the box would boot up to the point where you could get a 'no channel' message, I assume you followed ferret's flashing guide to the letter and got a 'flash successful' message before the auto reboot? For fear of stating the obvious, are you sure the remote is working, batteries have charge and are seated correctly etc? If you are sure it is a failed flash you can still recover with a RS232->3.5mm cable...

I see there's a cable on ebay £16 seems abit steep, but if it will fix it worth it I guess.Which recovery tool is it that I need from Amiko is it the 3612? Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
Found a cable for £6 on fleabay, will let you know how I get on when it arrives. Cheers

Ok, the story continues. Reflashed successfuly after purchasing rs232 cable and still no remote control. What am I doing wrong ?????? Are there different images for clones? Has anyone had this issue with a box bought from Mixeshop? Box just boots and says "no channel".

Another question, is anyone using the box without the remote ir sensor? As my box did not come with one. Just flashing yet another earlier image to see if that works.

Success! found an image that had remote settings modded, flashed using RS232. Now I've just got to set it up!

Back