Amiga Roms for WinUAE + EXCLUSIVE "Action Replay 3"

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok Folks thought I would share this with you.
Anyone into Amiga Emulators will appreciate this for WinUAE its a complete rom set of the Amiga O/S without protection. If not rom.key is included for 2 of the roms I think.

Anyway the little gem here is the Action Replay 3 rom which was ripped from my own hardware which I still have & use on my original Amiga A500. I have version2 as well but its somewhere in my collection of CD's but v3 is the best & last available version which was made. The trainer mode is most excellent feature.

Instructions for use.

Install WinUAE first (google it).
Open WinUAE (F12) & in settings under ROM link enter the path/.............Action Replay3.rom place in cartridge Rom field. Dont forgot to use Kickstart A500 Rom. Have not tried the rom on many other roms but I only ever use A500.

Commands:

PageUp - opens AR
PageDown - lists commands
x - quit
F1: clear

Kickstart 1.3 A500 - Original Rom File (Most compatible)
Code:

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/4551316/roms.rar.html

Password for RAR file: amigaroms4andr

Hi mate cant seem to use this when i to try to extract the rar file it seems to be empty what am i doing wrong?

Cheers Kdigital

Hi to all
I have all the kickstart roms.
kick11.rom
kick12.rom = amiga 500 with 1/2 meg
kick13.rom = amiga 500 with 1 meg
kick20.rom = amiga 1200 with 2 meg
kick30.rom = amiga 1200 with 3 meg
kick32.rom = amiga cd32 with 3.1 meg
Dont know if i can post them???
But if you PM me i can send them to you.
Got 5000 rom's to.
Cheers Garry

Hi Shipoftheline i am using IZarc the folder is always empty when i try to Extract the file cant think what im doing wrong?

Kdigital said:
Hi Shipoftheline i am using IZarc the folder is always empty when i try to Extract the file cant think what im doing wrong?

Thats your problem then that wont have the winrar password encription ;)

Back