Ambit advice required

GhostFace79

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

- Got a 120 and 200, (with 120 & 200 Macs respectively).
- Dont think they have been updated as the N*L logo does NOT show when using either of them.
- Both work fine for about 15-20 minutes, after which I loose the connection. The only lights that remain on are the USB and the D/S.
- I have tried to 'repair' through network settings, but I get a 'Connection Failed'
- I have tried to 'disable' then 'enable' through network settings, but once disabled I just get the 'Connection Failed' message all the time.

Anyone got any advice?

cheers.

Are you using Hyperterminal m8 ? as this is where you see NTL logo

not used hyperterminal since I updated the Macs on both modems. I didnt know the logo came up in Hyperterminal, I usually access the http://1xx.xxx.xxx.xxx modem config page (using root/root). The logo does not show there.

I'll have to check it out tonight. Do you have to type any commands into hyperterminal to see the logo?

Cheers

fred141291 said:
Are you using Hyperterminal m8 ? as this is where you see NTL logo

U DONT NOT USE HYPERTEMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are right m8 its 192.168.100.1 root user name and password, ffs m8 read abit before giving false statments.

Thats what I was thinking!!! Hyperterminal is a text based comms tool, so how is it going to display a graphic logo!...didnt want to be rude though...

Anyone got any advice on my original query.

Cheers

kals24-7 said:
Thats what I was thinking!!! Hyperterminal is a text based comms tool, so how is it going to display a graphic logo!...didnt want to be rude though...

Anyone got any advice on my original query.

Cheers

Try putting a moto mac onto it or a light, that should do the trick m8

Back