Ambit advice required

GhostFace79

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

- Got a 120 and 200, (with 120 & 200 Macs respectively).
- Dont think they have been updated as the N*L logo does NOT show when using either of them.
- Both work fine for about 15-20 minutes, after which I loose the connection. The only lights that remain on are the USB and the D/S.
- I have tried to 'repair' through network settings, but I get a 'Connection Failed'
- I have tried to 'disable' then 'enable' through network settings, but once disabled I just get the 'Connection Failed' message all the time.

Anyone got any advice?

cheers.

fred141291

Inactive User
Reaction score
Are you using Hyperterminal m8 ? as this is where you see NTL logo

GhostFace79

Member ++
Reaction score
not used hyperterminal since I updated the Macs on both modems. I didnt know the logo came up in Hyperterminal, I usually access the http://1xx.xxx.xxx.xxx modem config page (using root/root). The logo does not show there.

I'll have to check it out tonight. Do you have to type any commands into hyperterminal to see the logo?

Cheers

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
fred141291 said:
Are you using Hyperterminal m8 ? as this is where you see NTL logo

U DONT NOT USE HYPERTEMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are right m8 its 192.168.100.1 root user name and password, ffs m8 read abit before giving false statments.

GhostFace79

Member ++
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking!!! Hyperterminal is a text based comms tool, so how is it going to display a graphic logo!...didnt want to be rude though...

Anyone got any advice on my original query.

Cheers

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
kals24-7 said:
Thats what I was thinking!!! Hyperterminal is a text based comms tool, so how is it going to display a graphic logo!...didnt want to be rude though...

Anyone got any advice on my original query.

Cheers

Try putting a moto mac onto it or a light, that should do the trick m8

GhostFace79

Member ++
Reaction score
Cheers m8, will give it a go if I can find a moto mac.

TEST