Ambit 250

Astroth1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has any one seen the new ambit 250 from ntl? or had ant experiance with them? ive just got one and i think you can get 10meg out of it. Any and all advice is appreciated.

yeah you can get ten meg.
If you ring them up n*l ask them to put you on ten meg.
No one has said they can be done yet.
We're all having to much fun with our surfboards
Not!!!

Same old ways?

Iheard that they can be programmed the same way as the 120 and 200, however i have havent tryed yet, i am going to try this afternoon and then i will post my results.

Has anyone tryed to yet? because the boards inside seem simular.

Thanks

Astroth1888 said:
Iheard that they can be programmed the same way as the 120 and 200, however i have havent tryed yet, i am going to try this afternoon and then i will post my results.

Has anyone tryed to yet? because the boards inside seem simular.

Thanks

HA HA Good luck.

Ha!

Well thanks for the luck, but i will try it reguardless, if there is any one with infomation let me know please. In exchange for good information i am willing to part with 1 of the many 250 abits ive got. any one itrested.

Thanks

I have heard 'rumours' that you can lift a chip inside the blue 250's and flash an Ambit 200 dump to it and it will then work.

These are just rumours though so don't hold me to it.

:xmas:

I heard rumours that christana aqulira wants to get in my boxers but dont mean its true. Have fun trying m8 the 250 cant be done like a 120-200 why do u think they made em? im sure it not coz there pretty its coz they cant be modded heh :Cheers: i dont even think u can get console access in a 250 can u l33tplay4r?

b3nnyb0y said:
I heard rumours that christana aqulira wants to get in my boxers but dont mean its true.

Exactly why I said don't hold me to it....

Cant do them, unless you lift the chip and flast it with another 250 outside your gatway, they have the NTL logo, so if you know your 100 120s then you know what that means.

Maybe! it can! and maybe it can't!
I'll sing you a song in ryme.

Ambit 250 with an ntl logo
you want ten megabites
But i'm afraid it a no go.

You'll try and you'l try and call out oh my lord!!
the you'll count up your pennies and bye a surfboard.
One time!!

No good for you for trying.
I see threads on other sites from guys asking about what we all do and some know it all says.
Well if you have an engineering degree and you uncle works for the cable company and it would take you ten years to work it out. Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah

name750 said:
Maybe! it can! and maybe it can't!
I'll sing you a song in ryme.

Ambit 250 with an ntl logo
you want ten megabites
But i'm afraid it a no go.

You'll try and you'l try and call out oh my lord!!
the you'll count up your pennies and bye a surfboard.
One time!!

No good for you for trying.
I see threads on other sites from guys asking about what we all do and some know it all says.
Well if you have an engineering degree and you uncle works for the cable company and it would take you ten years to work it out. Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah

You cant sing m8 lol oj

Rapper name750....lol

Dig the ryme bud! :Cheers:

I hear you loud and clear, my sb4200EEEEEEEEEEE should today be with mEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Pretty poor rap I know but I have only just woken up.....lol

Hi
I had a 250 that u could get in
It was in virgin state nad no idea
what i was doing so messed up
If it aint in virgin state then u cant get in(ntl logo)
Check back i posted where i messed up
So dont do what i did
Also to add i have a 200 with almost identical firmware on it
So it should take a 200 dump
1 problem where are you gonna get the 250/200 mac from

what does this mean ? ambit 120

there must be a way ... give it time and im sure

Ambit 120 is a model of ntl modem(the silver box were the tinternet comes out)
Any modem that works on ntl can get 10meg.
But ist's easyer said than done.
for an ambit you would have to find a 10meg mac address in an adjacent gateway.
Surfboards are 'easyer' to do.

Plus there's also the fact that once N*L have finished pushing out the forced updates, they are going to stop ALL modems with the old firmware on from connecting as they know that everyone with a legit modem will have taken the update.

Looks like Ambit clones are over, until the new firmware is hacked at least.......

I thought if u used a cloned 120 mac addy on a 120 modem, it would take the update and work fine??? But if u have a 120 mac on a 200 then itll kill it, could someone correct me on this thanks.

tried evrything mate they still go down ! seems (fingers crossed) that they have slowed down with the updates but we'll wait and see! i've got a 200 with 200 1 meg mac with no update command and its been alright for a week

Back