ambit 250

Nightcrawler1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i have done some searching on why i cannot connect to the internet on a ambit 250 all i can see is that it all boils down to them mac however i tried using my own mac in it and still no internet was wondering if you guys had any ideas........ i have two nics in i use my linksys it gives me 192.168.100.10 if i use the onboard nic it gives me 0.0.0.0 so im at a loss after about 7 hrs of trying to rectify this problem btw i have done 2 of these before with the tuts and had no problemos they went online as tut said but this little bugger will not play

someone must know wer i went wrong i cant figure it out maybe i should stick to washing up lol

someone must know wer i went wrong i cant figure it out maybe i should stick to washing up lol

hey m8 judging from what ur saying ur whole set up is wrong if everything is opperational on ur modem ur linsky should be set auto dhcp and ur network card should be set to optain an ip address automatically the 192.168.100.10 showing on the insky thats to ping the modem and if u have 2 network card u need to disable the 1 not in use @ the moment.

Last edited:
Have you set the frequency right for the area??
What area are you in

Have you set the frequency right for the area??
What area are you in
please tell the freq for all services if you can mate, iam pure ntl, but i guess other people might be c&w or telewest etc, cheers my friend :)

how'd you get on mate, please let us all know and what you done, helps others to ya know ?

Back