ambit 250 tw

scott-ayling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just succesfully done ambit 250 in tw area i flashed firmware then used 250 configurator to change mac and config but just to let yous know i had to put annex 3 in for it to work wher i read u had to put annex b so anyone in tw area try annex 3

just succesfully done ambit 250 in tw area i flashed firmware then used 250 configurator to change mac and config but just to let yous know i had to put annex 3 in for it to work wher i read u had to put annex b so anyone in tw area try annex 3

b usually works for me m8 in tw maybe some tw areas are different

yea my mate said he used b also just a few miles from me but like i say i couldnt get it too work till i changed to annex 3 so thought i would share this for if anyone else has the same probs

hello all pease can i get the commands or the setiings for the 250 on telepest pease . icant get online it wont lock onto the upstream :( many many thx

hello all pease can i get the commands or the setiings for the 250 on telepest pease . icant get online it wont lock onto the upstream :( many many thx
hi m8 freq. = 331000000 annex mode = b and config file =cm-10240-384

just flash then use the configuratoe and keep it on annex 3 it can take a while sometime to lock on the upstream frequency

Back