ambit 250 scanning

wattsy1612

Member ++
Reaction score
hey guys hows things basically have got 2 ambits sat here and have moved to an ex c&w area from a telewest area. 2 ambits i have flashed following the Ambit tut v2 and both on infinite. I have changed telnet login and changed the ethernet mac. every time i turn off my ambit and turn it back on and log in via telnet it doesnt stop scanning it stops when i isuue the command scan_stop but every time i turn it off it starts scanning again is there any way to stop this it driving me mad i have wrote the settings to the modem dont understnad it also does the serial usb and ethernet all have to be the same mac ?

thanks guys hope you can help

have u gone into 192.168.100.1 and set the frequency in security tab.

You'll have to know what the local frequency is.

how do i find my local frequency im using a certain frequency at the mo which i thought was right im in southampton cheers wattsy1612

did u use the ambit tool when u were setting it up? if not use the ambit tool and select ex c&w as ur area and see if that will write it properly, also if u know any1 in ur area with a subbed check if the freq. has change from 586750000 to like 331, 339 or 330 as a few ex c&w area has change to these frequencies lately...

Back