ambit 200 still on

bones24

Inactive User
Reaction score
my area has just had this firmware update for modems all my mates 200 are off doing flashing light trick but mine seems to have not updated checked on 192.168.100.1 no ntl logo i did the non update command on mine and put a motorola mac on it and its working fine still does anyone think it will be ok now ??? cheers.......bones

what area are you in ??

might help people thinking of pluggin in clone to wait for a bit if we know what areas are bring hit

i am in grimsby mate no 8 people now whos have gone off they went off earlt this morning and all was ambit 200 with out update command in mine still fine

i'm in lincoln so not far away .i know i did my home 200 with 120 mac and the no update command and it's still goin fine . but i know alot of people round here have had modems go down with the lovely disco lights

i'v taken the rest of my 200's offline just wanna leave this one on for test reasons . so i can see the boot log when it does go . i asked for somebody to post one when they first started goin down but didn't get anything so guess this poor little one gonna bite the dust . but all in a good cause :flame:

cloned modem still on with updates still going on around my area lol hopefully the antiupdate is working i have a look at my mates ambit 200 and the fecked all lights just keep flashing told them may as well throw them away untill you celver guys find away around it

dont throw em away m8 they can be fixed like by putting the old firmware back on m8ty

Were do you get the old firmware from as i have looked for this on this site and could not find???

frm whr i com frm m8 if u "chip the chips" then u'll get mash lol!!!

b3nnyb0y said:
dont throw em away m8 they can be fixed like by putting the old firmware back on m8ty :Cheers:

Putting the old firmware on it will not fix it lol plus he said throw them away until some1 comes up with something, like throw them away in his own house lol m8y waky waky wake up loi :-----))))

b3nnyb0y said:
dont throw em away m8 they can be fixed like by putting the old firmware back on m8ty :Cheers:
Hi b3nnyb0y
you said we can use are ambit ntl 200's if we put the old firmware back on to it. Do you know where i can get the old firmware from?
Thanks
All help is apreciated
akp

uhm :s no but u can like reflash it to the chip i think m8 ask l33tplay3r he has more knowledge than me im just going on what i have heard ;@)

akp said:
Hi b3nnyb0y
you said we can use are ambit ntl 200's if we put the old firmware back on to it. Do you know where i can get the old firmware from?
Thanks
All help is apreciated
akp

its is like rocking horse poo

there`s a copy about just ask around mate

Back