Ambit 200 Reinstall Firmwere ????

thomson said:
i doubt it mate, i had a 10mb up and running for about 12hours, only on 2mb now, been ok for past 5 hours ::)

What no update command you doing m8, theres two and one gives you longer.

L33tpL4y4 said:
What no update command you doing m8, theres two and one gives you longer.

this one mate >

cd non-vol\snmp
max_dload_tries 0
write
cd \
reset

i keep cable feed off, start up hyper in normal way as you would, then copy paste that info into the hyper window and hit enter, it appears to restart the process or summit, i think thats correct, eh ???

please give me other command if my one is a dud, thanks :)

If you don't do the non-update command on an ambit and the modem gets set back to the original mac??
where the hell is that mac in the firmware?
And if it's possible to change that also?

I haven't really bothered with an ambit clone for months.
How are they when you put a light or medium mac on?
still kicking off or do they behave them selves?

perfact

hi guys
a very big thankes to every one certainly a very good replys and i am glad that i raised this question it dose help and gives me more info about ambit 200 ill try it out my self and see how it goes thanks again

vijay

thomson said:
this one mate >

cd non-vol\snmp
max_dload_tries 0
write
cd \
reset

i keep cable feed off, start up hyper in normal way as you would, then copy paste that info into the hyper window and hit enter, it appears to restart the process or summit, i think thats correct, eh ???

please give me other command if my one is a dud, thanks :)

Thats the shit one m8, ill post it when i get home search for 1 that look abit like adminstatsmaxdownload 3 thats the 1 u want!

When u say the shit one do you mean it will get updated eventually or do you mean the other commands help stop u gettin kicked off ???

L33tpL4y4 said:
Thats the shit one m8, ill post it when i get home search for 1 that look abit like adminstatsmaxdownload 3 thats the 1 u want!

Had a little look around, cant see that command thingy anywhere, i'll just wait till you get home mate which is soon i hopes :)

p.s
what do ya gain using this other command that you speak of, longer time before being kicked maybe ?? or maybe much less chance of firmware reinstalling ???

please advise, cheers mate :Cheers:

thomson said:
Had a little look around, cant see that command thingy anywhere, i'll just wait till you get home mate which is soon i hopes :)

p.s
what do ya gain using this other command that you speak of, longer time before being kicked maybe ?? or maybe much less chance of firmware reinstalling ???

please advise, cheers mate :Cheers:

ok here it is, this should make it last far longer let me know.

cd non-vol
cd snmp
docsDevSwAdminStatus 3
write
cd \
reset

got it mate :) :Cheers: :)

whats your findings with using this command as compared to the other ?

: santahat

thomson said:
got it mate :) :Cheers: :)

whats your findings with using this command as compared to the other ?

: santahat

It seems to last alot longer than the other one m8, let us know if any1 has tried it and how its staying on.

L33tpL4y4 said:
It seems to last alot longer than the other one m8, let us know if any1 has tried it and how its staying on.

i had a 10mb going for about 1 hour using this method and it went off :(

L33tpL4y4 said:

ok, had another 10mb going for 1.5 hours, then off :(, now iam trying a 2mb to see how long it go's for, keep ya posted.

thomson said:
ok, had another 10mb going for 1.5 hours, then off :(, now iam trying a 2mb to see how long it go's for, keep ya posted.

got 2.5 hours from that 2mb mac there, then i couldnt reconnect to it, trying another 10mb one now.

thomson said:
got 2.5 hours from that 2mb mac there, then i couldnt reconnect to it, trying another 10mb one now.

got 45minutes from that other 10mb, pure crap :(

Still up not doing 2 bad this is the longest a 10mb mac has stayed up for me

Yep I think they are up to something on pure ntl. My 200 model been going for a few days now with 10 mb config. I can only presume they are going to try and lock out 200 boot menus like the 120 models to stop the reflashing method.

Back