ambit 200 new firmware

Waste of time its like being in a womens coffee morning - nothing to talk about but what the neighbours are doing.

we start off on a topic and then proceed into something else.

I get more info from the wife than you lot out there......:toiletcla

L33tpL4y4 said:
pin 11 dosent work, when i done it all the modem done was reboot constantly!

did you make the mod switchable mate ? on/off

thomson said:
did you make the mod switchable mate ? on/off

Well there was no switch, but when mac was changed i connected the mod up, its piss. didnt work for me, and alot of other people i hear.

L33tpL4y4 said:
Well there was no switch, but when mac was changed i connected the mod up, its piss. didnt work for me, and alot of other people i hear.

hmmm :(

can anyone else confirm this, iam just about to get someone to mod mines but if its not going to work then whats the point :(

thomson said:
hmmm :(
can anyone else confirm this, iam just about to get someone to mod mines but if its not going to work then whats the point :(

Ino what you mean m8, but i cant see the point, maybe theres some1 somewhere got it to go, but that i dont no. Has your modem taking the new update, mine hasnt, but im sure it will hit here very soon.

just got my aol 120 modem out and just tryd it and its still on but it had updated the first time i did it but still works i wonder if thers eney thing that could be done by reading the aol 120s as mine has not been afected by the ntl logo update??????

L33tpL4y4 said:
Ino what you mean m8, but i cant see the point, maybe theres some1 somewhere got it to go, but that i dont no. Has your modem taking the new update, mine hasnt, but im sure it will hit here very soon.

yea, its took the firmware, took it last night :(

ive got two 100's and a 200 all with firmware now :(

Hi guys,

I've got a home 120 and a home 200 I want to get working,

which is gonna be the best or easiest to do,

I'm pretty sure both haven't been updated as I've not connected to the cable feed, I'll check for the NTL logo tonight though.

any advice much appreciated,

theayatollah said:
Hi guys,
I've got a home 120 and a home 200 I want to get working,
which is gonna be the best or easiest to do,
I'm pretty sure both haven't been updated as I've not connected to the cable feed, I'll check for the NTL logo tonight though.
any advice much appreciated,
id hold that thourght for a day or two

pil196 said:
just got my aol 120 modem out and just tryd it and its still on but it had updated the first time i did it but still works i wonder if thers eney thing that could be done by reading the aol 120s as mine has not been afected by the ntl logo update??????
iv got an aol broadband modem does it work if u change the mac 2 an nthell mac or do u need to change the firmware?

i just tryd a nthell mac and hay presto but useing root will not work at first then just change the mac and i also put that anti up date command in just for the sake of it then did the mac change then did root and saw the nthell logo so just tryd it and its been up and running now for some days now

thats interesting il give it ago! do ntl update by macs or other modem info? cuz aol modem may not take update as its nofing 2 do with nthell? may be im wrong? wat do i no im new 2 all this.

pil196 said:
i just tryd a nthell mac and hay presto but useing root will not work at first then just change the mac and i also put that anti up date command in just for the sake of it then did the mac change then did root and saw the nthell logo so just tryd it and its been up and running now for some days now

what you mean mate ??? you managed to change the mac and get the modem going even with the new firmware ???

look all i did was that
cd non-vol\snmp
max_dloads_tries 0
write
cd\
reset
did this just for the sake of it then put in a mac and it is up and runninng
the god honest truth thats all i did

i did the root thing the first time i had the modem and nothing came up just page error so did all the nthell stuff and a mac tryed the root thing againe and it came up but with the nthell logo so i asumed it had had it but it is still working now

i will try but im using my aol modem now as my nthell got updated last night just worried that if i put an nthell mac on it n it gets updated i cnt change it back to the original aol mac? have you tryed changin the mac on it since the update and the nthell logo being there?

Back