Ambit 120's

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just aquired a few 120's and have been lookin for tutorialz for them but with no luck yet, was wondering if anyone has any info on these modems please.

Also would like your opinions on these with regards to how difficult they are to mod

thanks in advance

Kyle

Just aquired a few 120's and have been lookin for tutorialz for them but with no luck yet, was wondering if anyone has any info on these modems please.

Also would like your opinions on these with regards to how difficult they are to mod

thanks in advance

Kyle
done a quick click on the old search button and found this
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=114282&highlight=Ambit+120's

this not my work thank iamhim

this is a working hack for ambit120, i was going to release it a while ago but lots of crap happened on the network and i was pulled away from it, i tested this out with 10mb and it worked nps!

it uses the CCs firmware (which is required for 10mb anyway) and a manual update is required to keep it working stable, i did this mod for a few people in the past and only 1 of them said their modem went off **sometimes** - better than nothing though eh?

http://tinyurl.com/yjhzcl

* A120 Tutorial inc Virgin Firmware Dump + TFTP Update Helper

download: A12403S.rar
password: hxxp://www.unlocker-forums.co.uk
as stated: rename file from rar.qwf to .rar

done a quick click on the old search button and found this

thanks gentlex, I found that but thats about all, I havent tried it yet (though i will) It just seems like there isnt a lot of info, is this because they're crap?

thanks for your reply btw

kyle

thanks gentlex, I I havent tried it yet (though i will) It just seems like there isnt a lot of info, is this because they're crap?

thanks for your reply btw

kyle
pretty much m8

any other opinions or info on the 120's people?

have had mine takin up space for ages or should i say i had, chucked em. For the sake of it just get ur hands on something else, even if u do hack them they are docsis 1.1 and not 2 so wont be that future proof for the amount of hassle they will more likely cause!

have had mine takin up space for ages or should i say i had, chucked em. For the sake of it just get ur hands on something else, even if u do hack them they are docsis 1.1 and not 2 so wont be that future proof for the amount of hassle they will more likely cause!

thanks for advice mate, i guess there a lost cause then

Back