Amazon to show prem footie

plasterer

DW Member +
Reaction score
See amazon are showing prem games next year . Wonder will the iptv streamers be able to pass this on ....paul

Good point. I'm sure they'll have some way of feeding it. Will make a nice change from watching somebody fumble with their Now TV menu :)

I've had Prime for about 4 years but very rarely watch any Prime Video. Good to know these matches will be part of the standard Prime sub.

See amazon are showing prem games next year . Wonder will the iptv streamers be able to pass this on ....paul
Its not a world exclusive broadcast right.
Theres more than one country shows premier league football, USA channels, BEIN, LeSports to name a few.
Im sure the other method will be used anyway. So i would be suprised if you dont see IP*V channels displaying “PRIME” at top right of channels when amazon begin broadcasting live football.

For those who have not taken amazon prime its not a bad idea to hold out till december, take 30 day trial for TV.
Get next day delivery on xmas deliveries from them and footie free.
Just remember to cancel before 30 days.

Its not a world exclusive broadcast right.
Theres more than one country shows premier league football, USA channels, BEIN, LeSports to name a few.
Im sure the other method will be used anyway. So i would be suprised if you dont see IP*V channels displaying “PRIME” at top right of channels when amazon begin broadcasting live football.

For those who have not taken amazon prime its not a bad idea to hold out till december, take 30 day trial for TV.
Get next day delivery on xmas deliveries from them and footie free.
Just remember to cancel before 30 days.

Yeah I think EPL you only tend to get exclusivity at the national network level, Sly, BT (and now Amazon I guess it'll be national) etc, therefore you can get still get internationally and a handy link to check who is showing what is Live Soccer TV

I have to say, I do prefer watching it old school on beIN with Keys and Grey than having to sit through the awful droning Man and Scouse wets on Sly.

That said, there is a set number of matches shown over here so sometimes you have no choice but to go abroad.

That's for legit streams. There'll always be some dodgy acestream or whatever is doing the rounds these days?

Back