Amazon Premier League Streaming

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
Just watched the Man Utd v Spurs match on Amazon Streaming which is free for the 1st month, I'm afraid that they have a lot to do before they can justify charging to watch the streaming, much of the match was either really poor quality picture, buffering, stuttering, lagging and audio and picture out of sync. Has anyone else watched and suffered the same problems ? As it stands I would rather watch the American streams.

Watched the Leicester game this evening via the Amazon app on a Panasonic TV.

No problems at all.

Watched it last night and tonight and the quality was perfect. Watched the pre match build up video in 4k with no problems. Thought I best add that it was on my Sammy tv through their app.
Needed the toilet and carried on watching it on my phone, again there was no problems.

I watched the Liverpool game through Samsung smart tv app, pictures was great, no buffering at all either

Watched the Man Utd v Spurs game this evening on Amazon 4k fire stick No problems at all

Had to watch Tues on PC but Edge for win10 didn't work although error message said Edge was supported...but older Internet Explorer was working ok. Started live web chat with Amazon rep who just said "use Chrome" with no interest in the problem.

Watched last night on VM prime channel through TiVo box but quality suffered in last 5 mins of match.

was perfect for me on wifi,

Back