am new to PSP and i really need some help from u people

HERO_1984

Inactive User
Reaction score
as u know am new with PSP and am planning to buy one also but i really don't know which model should i go for and which one should i avoid? becasue i like a PSP which can play the games which can be downloaded from the internet,
can anyone help?

You will require a PSP1000/2000 or a slim. You cannot play ISOs on the newer 3000 or 3003 models.

Get a phat 1000, miles more robust than It's slender cousin, of course if you can find one.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

You will require a PSP1000/2000 or a slim. You cannot play ISOs on the newer 3000 or 3003 models.

when u say the slim which model do u mean by that one?
so i need to avoid model 3000 and 3003, can u tell me the best place where it shows me step by step on how to sofmod it?

when u say the slim which model do u mean by that one?
so i need to avoid model 3000 and 3003, can u tell me the best place where it shows me step by step on how to sofmod it?

There are plenty of tuts around the web mate, one might even be here. You can either get a pandora battery, or depending what fw its on, you can use other stuff. Pandora is by far the easiest way though. The slim was the 2000 model I believe. Anything but the 3000/3003/go will surfice mate. And check out game/gamestation and places for a 1000. Or even ebay.

There are plenty of tuts around the web mate, one might even be here. You can either get a pandora battery, or depending what fw its on, you can use other stuff. Pandora is by far the easiest way though. The slim was the 2000 model I believe. Anything but the 3000/3003/go will surfice mate. And check out game/gamestation and places for a 1000. Or even ebay.

thanks u people told me about the 3000 and 3003 cos i was just watching them yesterday night to buy lol

Back