Am I the only person who has an ET10000????

dennyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
Other ET10000 owners please post here.
Total lack of support for this box !!!
I am more or less a newbie and was "advised" by someone in a forum (who shall remain nameless)
to buy this box instead of a Vu+ Duo because it was the better of the two.

Technically with all the tuner slots and CPU its a cracking bit of hardware.

Sadly that is not always enough.

What's the issue? Once you have installed the image of your choice just follow the setup wizard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love mine solid box, no need for support cause it just works and very well I liked my duo and duo2 but love my xtrend

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@Bally12345 No Issue at all.... I love my box. There just seems very few people who talk about the ET10000 in any of the forums. Like @casuk says "It just works" When looking through Forums if it is mentioned at all it is in "Ot[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]her Satellite Receivers"[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
That will match the duo any day,I love xtrends and have done a few backups,If you need any help please feel free to ask and i will help you no worries,It is based on the et8000 which is a belter of a box

@Bally12345 No Issue at all.... I love my box. There just seems very few people who talk about the ET10000 in any of the forums. Like @casuk says "It just works" When looking through Forums if it is mentioned at all it is in "Ot[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]her Satellite Receivers"[/FONT]
Possibly because everyone says it's a rock solid box :) I thought you might have been stuck with something.

If anyone has issue just open a thread and you will to get all the support you need.

I think most people have gone past the days were a step by step guide and instructions are needed as the wizards and plugins are so easy to navigate these days compared to old e1 days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this box and it is a beast

- - - Updated - - -

can somebody tell me please what is the best and latest image to put on this box, would it be openatv 6.0? thanks

I tested both today and was planning on sticking with openatv for a couple of days but I went back to openvix immediately

I tested both today and was planning on sticking with openatv for a couple of days but I went back to openvix immediately

can i ask you please why openvix is better and what is the lastest version of openvix, thanks mate

I'm more familiar with openvix I don't think one wins over the other to be fair.
The latest is 5.0.013

can i ask you please why openvix is better and what is the lastest version of openvix, thanks mate
Simple reason is openvix is the most user friendly around,I can use the lot but for a newer person to enigma then stick with vix

OpenATV all the way for me but i like the advanced features. so many so if you want to learn in the deep end then i would suggest openatv and play around and make your mistakes. only way to leanr. ps i have a et8500 and its a great setup, handles sly, vm, kodi direct and iptv all under one roof. :)

I've used OpenVix for over a year without any problems tried OpenATV and had a lot of glitching/freezing with CCcam. I reflashed Openvix and all working perfectly again ???? Maybe just me but, that's what happened. So it's OpenVix for me

Back