Am I the only one watching EUROVISION ?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
What a pile of cack! :)

1st of all the songs were shite...as usual.

2nd, it's more to do with politics than anything else these days, all neighbouring block countries vote for each other!

UK's entry was shite again - as usual and they came bottom, last, but politics was at work here and it goes to show that the British are not popular in 'europe'.

Some lovelly fanny on disply though ;)

What a pile of cack! :)

1st of all the songs were shite...as usual.

2nd, it's more to do with politics than anything else these days, all neighbouring block countries vote for each other!

UK's entry was shite again - as usual and they came bottom, last, but politics was at work here and it goes to show that the British are not popular in 'europe'.

Some lovelly fanny on disply though ;)

You missed th Hatton fight for that pile of pish....:proud:

Nobody likes us but we don't care....:Cheers:

UK doesn't really take it seriously - they always send the worst act they can find. Only interesting thing about it is Terry Wogans comments. At least they add some humour to an otherwise depressing event.

OMFG!

Did i really miss the big fight over this shit????????

BTW, Terry Wogan hinted that he may not be doing it again as it's being taken over by Eastern Block countries.

:)

OMFG!

Did i really miss the big fight over this shit????????

BTW, Terry Wogan hinted that he may not be doing it again as it's being taken over by Eastern Block countries.

:)

yay goodbye terry you fookin tit, quit the non hilarious jokes and get the hint, bout time he popped his cloggs i reckon

I quite like Terry Wogan lol. :)

I once spoke to him on the phone :)

Blankety Blank Blankety Blank.......

BTW mate, I clicked on that IQ test on your sig, it's a fooking spamtrap and the results are utter garbage, my 13 year old answered 4 questions and was given an IQ rating of 121.

the only problem i can see is bbc paying thousands out to put this piss on tv
we know we wont win cos of block country voteing so why put it on tv??????????????

we know we wont win cos of block country voteing so why put it on tv??????????????

Seriously, the way old Tel was talking, I really don't think the BBC will bother with it again.

Seriously, the way old Tel was talking, I really don't think the BBC will bother with it again.
they shouldnt fook i was telling the wife how they would score and 80% of the time i was right

I quite like Terry Wogan lol. :)

I once spoke to him on the phone :)

Blankety Blank Blankety Blank.......

BTW mate, I clicked on that IQ test on your sig, it's a fooking spamtrap and the results are utter garbage, my 13 year old answered 4 questions and was given an IQ rating of 121.

pmsl you got your 13 yr old son to do it for you. i am smarter than a 13 yr old :banana::banana:

Well I may personally hate it but I think the ratings keep it going, for some unknown reason it is very popular.

My daughter who is 22 years old went to a Eurovision party tonight, I ask her why she was going cos it is pish and she said she knows that but its really funny and a good party at that.

wogan said tonight
" he would have to seriously think about hosing next years" due to the quality of the songs

he also said " western europe should consider weither or not to enter next year as they dont stand a chance"

interesting quotations !!!!

wogan said tonight
" he would have to seriously think about hosing next years" due to the quality of the songs

he also said " western europe should consider weither or not to enter next year as they dont stand a chance"

its a load of pish

pmsl you got your 13 yr old son to do it for you. i am smarter than a 13 yr old :banana::banana:

Seriously mate, the results are completely invalid, go sit a real Mensa / IQ test and see how u compare.

BTW, I'm NOT saying you are thick!!!!!

The questions are valid, they are indeed typical IQ style questions, but the results are invalid.

I'm just saying that the site you have a link to is nothing more than and Advertising Agency Data collection point with a 'tell you what you want to hear' type attraction.

Seriously mate, the results are completely invalid, go sit a real Mensa / IQ test and see how u compare.

BTW, I'm NOT saying you are thick!!!!!

The questions are valid, they are indeed typical IQ style questions, but the results are invalid.

I'm just saying that the site you have a link to is nothing more than and Advertising Agency Data collection point with a 'tell you what you want to hear' type attraction.

fcuk mensa, they will laugh at me lol. i no im thick, i dont care, i have a good job which makes me out to be clever woooohoooo.:proud:

wogan said tonight

Did you miss the parts where he spoke about Neighbouring blocks voting for each other?

I doubt we'll see it back on tv, the eastern 'europeans' have ruined it.

Back