Am i overdoing the gym?

She is sitting 6 feet away from me eating a kebab yet she has the cheek to talk on here about going to a gym!

lol

that makes perfect sense to me, that's why we go to the gym, so we can eat and drink whatever we want!

that makes perfect sense to me, that's why we go to the gym, so we can eat and drink whatever we want!

lol, makes sense I suppose. :)

She did share it with the Dog though, so she did well. :)

Talking of the Dog, it was funny as hell as she was handing him some strips of kebab meat, his eyes were almost popping out of his head. Have a look at this clip, and replace the cake with a strip of Donner meat......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pHadbB0NCM

Last edited:
lol, makes sense I suppose. :)

She did share it with the Dog though, so she did well. :)

Talking of the Dog, it was funny as hell as she was handing him some strips of kebab meat, his eyes were almost popping out of his head. Have a look at this clip, and replace the cake with a strip of Donner meat......

YouTube - ‪Dramatic Dog Wants to Eat Cake‬‎

hmm you didn't read the thread about speedy's dog and his kebab then, hope there wasn't too much chilli sauce on it ;)

...this won't get me chucked from sheep forum will it? mmnnnnnnn sheep bum. lol.

I'll be joining Eva at curves soon, if i keep this up, they have them everywhere. :)
Never realised they never had a saunna, thought it was a full gym and fitness place.

I suppose they look something like this inside,

Curves Brentwood - Home

Some resistance machines, no free weights, running machines, etc. No pool, saunna, etc

I guess it helps keep the cost down.

Thanks, never thought to google it before, duuur. Maybe just stick to gym, swimming and health suite. I have seen the adverts, but thought there was more to it. I suppose it's close to you though Eva, saves time for busy women like us. ;)

We have one in my local town, mrs has thought about joining it. They are doing one week free trail but I guess at the end of the day its down to motivation and sticking with any diet changes they recommend.

I find Curves very handy, i know i wouldn't have the motivation to keep going to the other gym which is about a 20 minute drive away.

It's expensive enough to join, so if there is a free trial going i would take it. I'm sure that there are fitness instructors at your ordinary gym that will do an assessment and a recommended workout for you, i would like to have a pool and a sauna but realistically i'm not going to join two gyms, i can go to the local leisure centre for a swim and sauna if i want anyway :)

in order to have something to "tone" you need to lift heavy things - or lift lighter things more

so make sure you get at least 3 large kebabs next time as it's better for you than 1 little 1

of course if you want to go hardcore you could try lifting cake and beer....

in order to have something to "tone" you need to lift heavy things - or lift lighter things more

so make sure you get at least 3 large kebabs next time as it's better for you than 1 little 1

of course if you want to go hardcore you could try lifting cake and beer....

Now, that's my kind of workout. :)

I'm all happy, in 2 weeks i have lost nearly a stone, went from 8st12 to 8st2.... More exercise and cutting out crap and biscuits, but with the odd bit of donner meat. :). I'm only 5ft2 so it all makes a difference.

Have you ever weighed your boobs?

I'm going to get a new battery for the kitchen scales and weigh them later, lol. :)

Hmm i got weighed today, in six weeks i have put on four pounds and my boobs are an inch bigger, and my waist is 3/4 of an inch smaller! lol

Hmm i got weighed today, in six weeks i have put on four pounds and my boobs are an inch bigger, and my waist is 3/4 of an inch smaller! lol

Is congratulations in order, I know you been trying to put weight on and bigger boobs are always a good thing on women, unless they are comically big lol

nah they aren't that big lol

yeah am happy enough, don't want to put on any more weight though am 8st 5 lbs now :)

as for your calf problem - tension

it can be caued by excessive caffeine

so cut down on tea and coffee

and if you smoke quit ! cos lack of blood / oxygen does not help muscle pains

Back