Am(cho)bit config tool 0.97 beta released

i have changed the login/password and SerialNumber also i changed TFTP Server IP Address in my area it is 62.267.32.20 i changed it to 62.267.32.21 now i dont know
if this is what is keeping my 250 from being bricked hope it helps m8

Hihi

Ah, okay, I was just a little concerned that people were thinking the update changed the login/password for them and putting unprotected modems on the network

TFTP server IP should be the correct one, don't need to change it

Login/Password you definitely do

Serial number, maybe, I say not but it won't hurt to change it to the MAC as others have suggested

Hi Hideki,
Just to confirm, does the mac scanner work from subbed modem? I keep getting TCP connection failure, don't know if I am doing something wrong or need the infinite firmware on a clone?

I've closed all internet connections.

wicked tool m8 makes life a lot easyer,, i prop when i go to scan for macs the modem disconnects ,but everything else good

Hihi

Yes, it's meant to disconnect, it has to reboot while it's testing the macs after each one, lol

1 more question ,i used a mac from 5 miles away,when i wont to scan for macs with your tool, can i use that mac address as a starting point.

i thought you cant use macs at my place if i wont to use them on my modem,, soz for noob questions but new stuff for me and it takes time to sink in lol

Hihi

You are thinking of Mac Reaper / DHCP Force which use a different method

With mine you can use macs from your own UBR as a base and it will still find macs outside your UBR

thanks m8, got to say i love your software great tool and thanks for your help

i more question lol will you in the future, be adding something for serial change

Hihi

Yes, all the ECMCMs will be in 0.98

Serial changing will be automatic and set to MAC

SNMP, Weblogin pass change, Telnetlogin pass change, Telnet server disable

Those options will be present too

Hihi

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
DO NOT REFLASH BOOTLOADER IF YOU DOWNLOADED 0.97
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It seems I forgot to include the bootloader files with the
distribution and if you use it it will brick your modem, you
should download the 0.971 from the above link which does
contain the required files. Apologies for that one -.-

Hideki, your a star...heck i'd let you marry my daughter if i had one...

Hihi

I wouldn't care, I bloody knew I'd forgotten something when I was packing it, just couldn't see anything missing

Oops -.-

Hihi

I wouldn't care, I bloody knew I'd forgotten something when I was packing it, just couldn't see anything missing

Oops -.-

thanks m8 you just saveed me bricking 3 200`s
was going it do and try something but need to get rid of sigmax first.

thank god I dident do em earley.

thanks for warning m8

incidently I noticed somthing other day had to do settings on a 250 4 times befor it worked and went on line

noticed someelse had simular early

I wonded I there was some small bug with that.

Hihi

If this is the BPI problem rearing its ugly head again it should be fixed in 0.98

Back