Always check your till receipt

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
Last week done the shopping with the wife in asda,came up the road and she started to check the till slip,always do now from past experience only to find out we had been charged £6.40 for 6 hotdog rolls.

I was raging,went down the next morning to complain and the girl apoligised as they do and gave me a £2 voucher which i suppose covered the petrol.

Then i said well i still need the rolls, so she said if u want to get a packet i'll put them thru for u free of charge weheee. Went up to the shelves and found them full to the brim of £6.40 packets of rolls,i couldnt believe it. Pulled the baker over and said mate you see the prices of these,he apoligised as they do and got me a pack with the right price. This young black suited tidy girl said OHHH we dont price these they come in like that and i said what even if thats true u dont look at them.

Anyway.........this was 9.30am and i bought mine at about 4pm the day before,many other people out there bought them and never checked the till receipt.

U want to here better,the girl back at the helpdesk said u think thats bad they sold a pack of pancakes for 20 quid yesterday.

Now we know why asda profits are good

gio

Dont want to be harsh, but the price was on the packaging, you should have checked this before even going to the till.

You dont want to be HARSH .What about all the immigrants in this country who are not used to are currency or language. Is your middle name DOLT per chance. :grab::grab::grab:

TBH, if you are not used to currency or language then you should be double checking everything. Same thing when I go on holiday, if I am using a foreign currency then I am performing a conversion on each item to make sure they are sensible.

That's a lot of dough

tumbleweed.gif

lol

This young black suited tidy girl said OHHH we dont price these they come in like that and i said what even if thats true u dont look at them.

That's nonsense.

ASDA stores bake and package their own bread, the bakers start work at 5am to make sure the stuff is cool and ready to pack and price for around 8am.

Awe its a feckin shame for them aint it!!!

Aye it should be compulsory that immigrants are trained and tested to read pancake labels properly otherwise they should be deported instantly..

Till receipts to immigrants.:err:

Personally a blame Jabba the Hutt!!
Slice of weird cake anyone..

Back