Altered Nozzle - extreme water saving nozzle

Interesting idea but it won't be too good for filling the kettle.

It does show that you can switch to almost normal flow, I think it looks a great idea

I bet it wouldn't result in a 98% drop in your water bill though. Would like a shower with a few of those attached

looks like a very good product for kitchen as it might stop the surrounding pooling of water on the worktop,but on the other hand my new shower with a 12" head soaks me.

Looks like a good idea, but I certainly wont be paying 39 euro for one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They did a similar thing for shower heads were they make a tonne of pin holes and some small balls in the handle
Shower Head BESTOPE Showerhead Ionic Filter Handheld Showers for Dry Skin & Hair (30% Water Saving, Turbocharged Pressure and Energy Ball Filtration): Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools
I was gonna try it but never got round to it. I watched a few youtubes and the results and reviews differed quite a bit

Her indoors bought one of those at the Ideal Home Exhibition last year. Absolute sh*te!

We've gone back to a proper one.

Something similar will be all over the Chinese sites and the normal bidding sites soon enough for a fraction of the cost. Surprised something like this isn't already to be honest.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I actually got one of these for my folks place where they have low water pressure and no water pump either due to health reasons and they love it!
Personally I think it's sh*t but I didn't pay no silly money for it and bought a Chinese knock off, if anyone is interested in getting one beware as there are 2 variants of it, one thats proper crap with just one water flow setting and another with 3 different settings, will post a link for the one I bought once I find it.

Back