alloy wheels

swainy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys am just woundering if anyone knows if a set of saab 93 5 stud alloys will fit on the ford mondeo mk3 also 5 stud.......

hi guys am just woundering if anyone knows if a set of saab 93 5 stud alloys will fit on the ford mondeo mk3 also 5 stud.......
mondeo mk3 have 16 or 17 inch wheels
the sarb has 15 or 16 inch

thats all i know sorry

yes forgot to state the saab alloys are 16inch and so r the mondeo rims supose ill just have to get them and try for myself really then probably be the bestway

yes forgot to state the saab alloys are 16inch and so r the mondeo rims supose ill just have to get them and try for myself really then probably be the bestway

Sorry buying them and trying won't be the best way as cars can have different PCDs Pitched Circle Diameter
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
As can be seen from diagrams on that site, diameter is not enough to guage whether they'll fit or not.

yh so wat is that saying not to buy them as they wont fit........

Yeah, check out the gap between studs as that is more than likely different between those two makes of car. If they're from a reputable source, then I'm sure they'll tell you before buying if they'll be compatible, in fact try and get hold of one and see if it'll fit before you buy them.

check this site has alot of diiferent alloy fitments for different cars hope it helps

h##p://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

yh thanks for the replys guys...

think ill try what u sed edds try and c if it fits before i buy them....thanks

Back