Allot of old forums - whats everyone's take on moving the site forward?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought I would put it out there, we still have an amazing following even though forums in general are not the goto place anymore.

13,000+ visits daily :)

Must be all those amazing posts I have wrote lol, Joking ha ha!!!

I don't want to start moving things and upsetting the masses, but we need to look at the size of the place lol.

Maybe we can bring areas together. Maybe we can do other things or new ideas...

Would love to hear your suggestions as I am getting old in the tooth and fresh prospective would be great. And who knows better than you the members!

Cheers
Mick

Last edited:
Agreed @IANB, I think it is a fine balance as we can have a chat but also there is excellent tech members still here.

Allot of people including myself are not facebook mad, I would rather leave a message come back later and see what others think than telling people "I made a tuner sandwich this morning" lol

I like the Whats New TAB it helps me find the content, but when browsing the main areas it can be overwhelming :)

Mick

I blame Brexit ReMoaners Snowflakes its all their fault :p
Fake news is the way forward :cool:
Too many folk have that disease nowadays called FOMO :rolleyes:

I think you could look at some sub forums and consolidate them or remove them ?
They were popular at the time but not so much now

I did a bit before, started it lol...

I blame Brexit ReMoaners Snowflakes its all their fault :p
Fake news is the way forward :cool:
Too many folk have that disease nowadays called FOMO :rolleyes:

Just make up we have the new SKY hack lol, watch them poor in lol...
Lol, see I am too old now. Whats FOMO?

I can see it will be a long job @Mick
for instance go to the drop down for lifestyle and living there are loads of sub forums, are they all needed ?

I can see it will be a long job @Mick
for instance go to the drop down for lifestyle and living there are loads of sub forums, are they all needed ?
I don't think so @Rat.

We could put them all into one room and use PREFIXES...

I do love a prefix lol.

Mick

Tbh that would make more sense :)
You do like making work for yourself mate ;) lol

@Rat, if I could give up work and not need money, I would get my head around doing all this lol.

I have a busy week this week too, but I will do my best. Members over the years have put allot into this place, its only right to give them something back!

Mick

We could always delete the Man United thread that would be a big saving and indeed a huge blessing.[emoji848][emoji849]
I was thinking about removing both of them.
Why? There are plenty of sport forums out there.
For me, we seem to be turning into digitsl spy, rather than a full blown tech forum.

I could go on, but.....

For me, we seem to be turning into digitsl spy, rather than a full blown tech forum.

I could go on, but.....
Now that sounds like a plan. Go for it young Sir.

All forums need new sub sections from time to time to keep up to date with the evolving speed of things today.

I think we need to look a little harder at the streaming areas too, and the smart home is huge now.

Mick

I could go on, but.....
With respect mate is that not just like the owner of the corner shop saying i wont sell bread because there are plenty bakeries out there.

Back